Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Never hit on FLX, FNL, Hibbett’s.........none of these sites. I don’t even hit on them damn machines at Denny’s. Wasn’t even worth tryin. Takin my chances at my local military exchanges.

I just went to my nearest mall and hit FTL, Champs and Footaction. None of my reservations got canceled so I was curious. Asked all 3 about defected pairs and each said that they didn't get any and that zero pairs were returned. They all were aware and were pretty straight about it. Kid at FTL went into great detail about it. Told me what his boss told them to look for on them and everything. One of his co-workers chimed in and confirmed that a store about 30 minutes away had received some pink pairs and had sent them back.

Feeling a lot better about this release after speaking to the people that work there. A lot of them know me well from spending like a fiend lol.

Cant be NYC.. these employees act like you're asking them for their social security number when you ask for ANY info on a release that isn't rotting on the wall. On the off chance that its not one of those, you MIIIIGHT get lucky with a decent employee (who still gives the bear minimum) OR you get the girl that picked up the phone earlier and said:

'The carwhat?'

Then passed the phone to her coworker AFTER I said 'The Jordan VI's'. :lol:

All of my reservations are still active and I've already hit at Hibbett. Got the W at 12:30 before the results were even supposed to be available. I live in a heavily populated area of Ohio. Very close to both Cincinnati and Dayton.

Me too! Did you win for in-store or online? I ended up getting the online.

Cant be NYC.. these employees act like you're asking them for their social security number when you ask for ANY info on a release that isn't rotting on the wall. On the off chance that its not one of those, you MIIIIGHT get lucky with a decent employee (who still gives the bear minimum) OR you get the girl that picked up the phone earlier and said:

'The carwhat?'

Lol. Nah I live in Dayton, Ohio. Cincy is only 30-40 minutes away as well. People around here are usually always straight with you. It's big enough to have tons of shops but not big enough to be too crazy. I'd venture to say that Jordans are probably much easier to get here then most places.

The trade off is there is much less to do here lol.

Last edited:
I'm in the Cincy area, but have a couple of friends in Dayton. You may be haha! It's always been a pain down here unless you made connections at the stores.
As long as I do my homework and all of the Raffles I almost always get one. I do stalk the releases I want extra hard lol. I sometimes can still go in a few hours later and get them in some places. I'm not trying to brag by any means but some stuff kind of oddly sits around. Just found a bunch of Infared AM 90s at a spot for instance.

Sometimes it's different. I couldn't get the UNC 3s for anything. People were all over those and then some.

Meanwhile at my closest Nike outlet. Making room for them Carmines...
20210211_184721.jpg

Tanger Outlet in Charleston?

As long as I do my homework and all of the Raffles I almost always get one. I do stalk the releases I want extra hard lol. I sometimes can still go in a few hours later and get them in some places. I'm not trying to brag by any means but some stuff kind of oddly sits around. Just found a bunch of Infared AM 90s at a spot for instance.

Sometimes it's different. I couldn't get the UNC 3s for anything. People were all over those and then some.

Yeah they were. My dude was supposed to hold me down, but didn't tell me to get there early. Had to sell my pair. Ended up going and sitting in one of the mall massage chairs and somehow hit on both snkrs AND Hibbetts before they got botted to death :lol: :wow:

'The carwhat?'

Seriously and this goes for many things in NYC, people act like you owe them a dime for the simplest things...

this makes no sense they cancelled my champs entry with 4 head starts. refunded head starts

go on the champs app again and my entry is back but with no head starts. makes no damn sense

I'll gladly take all the pink midsole pairs for under retail. Hold them for a few months and sell them on stockx. I wanna see the reaction of the poor bastard that paid $350+ for a pink midsole pair :emoji_joy: :emoji_joy: :emoji_joy: :emoji_joy:
StockX looks to have deaded that. The disclaimer is gone 🙃

CockX must be confident about the pink pairs being pulled. I think that’s gonna change things for folks on how they approach coppin online...

Back
Top Bottom