Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

L's everywhere.. like EVERYTHING is gone. JD, Kith, Hibbets, SNKRS, Woodstock..tried EVERYTHING. NBA store. SMFH.

I'm so heated smh. F'ing bots.

Yeah same here man. The FinishLine site acted like it was going load, but froze up. I had to refresh, and got put back in line. I wish it'd just load up, and deliver my L already.

|l |l |l |l |l |l |l

Of course I get a W on snkrs when I have pair locked up at ftl. Im giving my snkrs pair to a homie who missed. Got W on wife pair as well.

usually FNL comes through in these situations for GRs, still trying for others homies who missed.

if anyone goes resale route, do ebay, goat, or local meetup oppose to stockx, stockx has way more fees

This is concerning tho, so far all classic Retro GRs have been easy cops but this one

At least they're apologetic about the whole thing.

Screen Shot 2021-02-13 at 10.25.57 AM.png

Missed out on the 14s but got the W on SNKRS :pimp:.

yall wait it out though. Pretty sure there will be more inventory later on

Well...that was anticlimactic! 👎👎👎 didn't hit on NDC So glad I'm done with this hobby! I thought I would feel sad when I sent my first group of DS vintage retros to SX last year.

You know what?!! I didn't. I actually felt free. Then I kept going. Going to box up about 9 more today to sell. Once I get all my DS pairs, then I gotta work on my barely worn pairs of Nikes, Reeboks etc, and other DS shoes that dont have bids on them and figure out where to send then.

The hobby was fun when it wasn't so darn hard to get normal stuff. I'll always be a sneakerhead (I'm an old head at 44), and I'm keeping some shoes (all my Agassis as no one but us tennis players like his stuff, and a few retro Jordans that mean something to me like the Concord 11s, black cement 4 & my 95 1s and 01 black/red 1s), but the rest is gone! I'll still float on here and read and even post. And if something that releases that I feel is special to me (scream green Huaraches IS that) then I'll try again. But this jumping through hoops to give a company my money is pure and utter BS!!! Hope you all get these. If I see a restock, I'll try, but I am NOT holding my breath for that! 😞

i feel you. i loved the agassis that i had back in the day.

L on SNKRS and Hibbett...sigh pretty much the only pair I wanted this year as I'm semi-retired. Which days like today make me happy I'm semi-retired.

Back
Top Bottom