Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Social media plays a big part in this nonsense. "Influencers" and other young people who get paid to dance on tiktok and IG are always flexing the shoes they got and then now everyone is a sneaker head. There's a large percentage of people who entered raffles and went on SNKRS to cop that didn't know what a carmine was a month ago.

Struck out on every site this morning. Seeing all the Gottems on IG and Twitter had me salty. Dislike when I have to work on Saturdays and it's a hot release. Wasnt selected for the Hibbet raffle either. I called Hibbet and the young lady told me mens sizes were sent back. Luckily on my lunch today, I decided to go and just see what's what. Talked to one of the guy I knew there and whaddya know. They had my size in the back.

The twist is they were somebody else's pair. Man so many people were in there to pick their pairs up. I thought sure that person would have came in. I didn't worried about opening the box to check for the pink-ness lol. I just wanted to get outta there... Lucky me I got a super clean pair... On the next one...

20210213_124000.jpg
Damn homie you got lucky twice! Congrats on the W!

Those who already caved and copped off stockx, etc hope y’all post yall pics when y’all get em. Curious to know if they’re the nonflawed pairs

Social media plays a big part in this nonsense. "Influencers" and other young people who get paid to dance on tiktok and IG are always flexing the shoes they got and then now everyone is a sneaker head. There's a large percentage of people who entered raffles and went on SNKRS to cop that didn't know what a carmine was a month ago.
The pink defect did lower supply and make this a much harder release, but I feel like the sneaker market, and demand as a whole has grown a lot in the last couple of years, and Nike hasn’t adjusted at all.

The more you mention SNKRS app in public where people can hear you, the more people will know about it - they can easily download the app from the app store.. the app is so easy to use with a few buttons that's why it's so hard to buy sneakers now.

Held up the line making sure my pair was pink free, seems staff was annoyed I wanted to look at my $200 purchase or maybe that I was picking them up at all. :lol:
Still too much dirty snow around NY to wear out the store..
91615255-C52E-42BA-88B6-BB9E147BBE99.jpeg

Wow most of those MFs in front of me didn’t even have a raffle win!!!! Wasting my time!

so for those that picked up pairs today were there any pink ones? looks like there werent any pink ones at all

For real that’s when the discounts are had

they stuff was soo easy. wish i knew this was coming.

Why do I get the feeling spamming ATC is not going to work this time. I think things have gotten WAY worse since I was last able to do this in May of last year. I don't even see tweets from J23 saying 'its taking some patience'

No success stories that he ALWAYS retweets from foot stores getting through. Its ALL bots man. And NIke/JB DO NOT CARE. Wonderful. :stoneface:

*(And when you get into the rhythm of ATC it thinks you're a bot and makes you do several captchas every so often. But the hundreds of Bot orders are all good!)
I love all the snkrs page but i hate when they are like ohhh this was a nightmare and they had a seeded pair already

1.) Ain’t nothing but new release on their feet.
2.) This always happens in NY, the brand had to see this by now. How and why do they keep doing FCFS especially now :lol:

so for those that picked up pairs today were there any pink ones? looks like there werent any pink ones at all

I didn't see any at City Gear this morning. I guess they sent all the defective pairs back to Nike because they didn't have very many shoes available for the raffle.

One of our local boutiques did an in-store shock drop about an hour ago. Every single pair that I looked at had pink midsoles.

Back
Top Bottom