Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Scored a pair locally for $270. Soles aren't pink either. I'm satisfied.

Attachments

• Carmine 6.jpg
    Carmine 6.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 180
but you entered 15+ raffles. People think they're gonna join a FTL and FTA raffle and get a pair then take an L and are surprised.Of course there's gonna be times you enter endless raffles and don't win anything but most people who end up with a shoe they want put in the work

The point is it shouldn’t be this hard. OGs like this release bring out a lot of people that are serious fans but don’t buy every week. They were still able to cop.. think Infrareds and Concords at the minimum.

Even FR V’s last year in May were somewhat attainable. This release had a few things that wrecked it but they could’ve pushed it back and made more etc. It got way worse since mid last year..

This release was bad bro.. raffle or not, it felt like an OW release.

The point is it shouldn’t be this hard. OGs like this release bring out a lot of people that are serious fans but don’t buy every week. They were still able to cop.. think Infrareds and Concords at the minimum.

Even FR V’s last year in May were somewhat attainable. This release had a few things that wrecked it but they could’ve pushed it back and made more etc. It got way worse since mid last year..

I’m starting to think with FLX and all this s*** with the retailers being in business with GOAT and stockX, that they just want the shoes to end up on the secondary market as quickly and easily as possible so they can make money off the shoes twice.

Idk maybe I’m just a conspiracist, but these releases have gotten f***ing lame with the raffles, I used to just walk in the mall and whatever 90% of the time.

Nah that’s valid bro. My bro who’s out of the whole loop broke it down similar to how you did once I told that FTL and goat are in bed together. That very well may be it. Sneaker game crazy.

Of course. I'm not saying Nike handled this well, especially with the disaster midsole situation. That's why I said if you did your due diligence and took an L I'm sorry you couldn't get a pair. And I agree it definitely shouldn't be this hard.

I've taken L's on so many drops that were a cake walk the last time they released but I've gotten shoes by raffle too and others I know who want them will tell me "damn bro I thought SNKRS or bust and took an L" and I'm like 🧐 you wanted these that bad and all you did was hope you'd get lucky on SNKRS?

Went to Hibbett to pickup and employee flat out said to the dude copping next to me that they were supposed to send them back but didn’t. The pair wasn’t majin buu bad but definitely had a noticeable pink tint. Dude asked to look at a different pair and they told him that was the only one in his size. Shameless.

Went tot pick up mine from FNL, and they were definitely pink. I asked if they had others in 10.5,and he brought out 4 more boxes. I took the best out of the 4,but was surprised to see how pink some were. Guess FNL did not sort through them. Will post pics in a minute. Hoping I can snag another pair yet, as I have 45 days to return these if needed.

I got a L on every raffle i put in yesterday so i was just gonna try SNKRS today but my Big homie hit me up like 7:30 telling me a SNIPES here in Philly was releasing them at 9:00 so i said f-it & got outta bed & rode out wit him it was like 10 ppl in line so i was kinda sweating cause u never know but by the time they let me in the store they let me check 3 pairs to pick from!!So seems like they had a nice amount.

Yea after seeing and reading all the issues. Im not even worried anymore if I get them or not. Im a monitor resell the next couple weeks but not paying over $270 for these. If it hits outlets great.

I sold both my 2014’s a couple months back, one DS and other only worn 3 times. Love the history but the color blocking I hardly wear em. I can live without them. Maybe just me getting old and I’ve been actually cutting down my collection.

Went tot pick up mine from FNL, and they were definitely pink. I asked if they had others in 10.5,and he brought out 4 more boxes. I took the best out of the 4,but was surprised to see how pink some were. Guess FNL did not sort through them. Will post pics in a minute. Hoping I can snag another pair yet, as I have 45 days to return these if needed.

yeah my raffle pair was from FNL and they have a slight tint. Nothing crazy but if you hold them in the light you can see the pink hue

I need these by any means necessary. I’m still shocked I hit on the neutral grey ones just playing around. But strike on these with 3 phones and 2 iPads wtf. Yes I’m humbled and mad but still grateful. I just want these though. I’m good until cool greys. Hoping and praying They don’t mess up the 7s Next year.

Hibbets in my area said they were told on a conf call to tell the customer about the defective pink issue and if the customer decided to buy them, they would not be able to return them. No discounts or anything allowed. Dude in front of me asked to look at another pair because his had scuff marks and change them out and that was deaded immediately.

There was a strong paint smell on these and a running joke was instead of sending these back mgmt must of had them in the back painting midsoles the last few days.

Memorial Day 2014 release, these were plentiful. Seemed like that Saturday in the mall every other pair of shoe you saw was the jumpman carmines. To have it be like this now is wild.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom