Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Yup :wink:

Loosened Em Up Just In Case My Dude @iwilwin Comes Thru On That Backup Pair Oop :nthat:
6E886718-C97E-462D-A570-B39DBA79EAF8.jpeg
I’ll take the untied pair lol

Honestly the pink I’m seeing in the recent pics in here hasn’t been that noticeable except for one pair.

Got a pair coming in from SNKRS, hopefully it’s the same.

All I know is before FLX I saw more W’s as a whole. I for one have yet to confirm a reservation with the FLX system.

Going on a year strong without a foot store W and I’m out of points. Used the last bit I had from the Infrared 90’s on these 6’s.
A YEAR with no wins and took his points. More proof it is rigged. Shady characters are behind the helm.

All I know is before FLX I saw more W’s as a whole. I for one have yet to confirm a reservation with the FLX system.

Going on a year strong without a foot store W and I’m out of points. Used the last bit I had from the Infrared 90’s on these 6’s.

That's what I keep saying, I can't even win GR's.

I keep thinking this FLX system is making it easier for local stores to do shady stuff. I can't even win at HOH's.

when its all said and done im thinking size 11 will be the cheapest to cop on resale compared to 11.5 and 12. gonna sacrifice my big *** hot dog toes 😫
Don’t bro them 6’s be tight af to squeeze in 😂 I’m trying to sell my size 13 infrareds because of it

Let's be honest with ourselves though, with the old system there was a loophole with the codes we were able to take advantage of. If a person were unknowing of this loophole it lessened their chances and improved ours.

Now everyone is on a level playing field and even all the most casual of app users simply have to do is max out head starts. I wouldn't doubt if there are people with hundreds of thousands of FLX points and all they do is enter reservations simply for the thrill of it.

I see that as being one of the reasons, not the only reason, for the decrease in success we're used to seeing on the apps. The FLX system has made the drawing pool much deeper than it was before.

I have over 200thousand points on one and almost 200k on another FLX account. Still didnt hit squat. I dont get their app algorithms. I thought it favored the frequent buyers with a lot of points?

Back
Top Bottom