Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Teddy’s trippin’.
A defected product that is being sold full price and even the 2nd market is insane.

they should have pushed this release back and got everything in order to move forward.

this isn’t even half of the carmines that our community will Have, imagine all the pink mid soles that will be coming in the mail that will be a hassle to return.

DTLR did it right by holding the release for the mens.

I pray my NikeTalk Family doesn’t receive pink pairs. This thread will go 1000 pages.

Settled for 300 on my Size 13 on one of the IG buy/sell pages that I followed. Was hoping to catch them around 280ish, but man...I don’t see these going lower than where they are right now. The way the game is these days, man...especially during the “bandemic”

Had fairly decent luck on SNKRS previously, few and far between now. And like most of you, I highly dislike the FLX nonsense.

4E873812-B406-4799-B15F-A250934B0787.jpeg 863F0B4C-854A-4861-89F4-52D12333EF8E.jpeg

Like many in this thread I struck out Saturday, SNKRS shut me out, finish line kicked me out denying me access and got no raffle wins. Told myself oh well and was not gonna let it ruin my weekend trip to Palm Springs. While in Palm Desert I stopped at hibbetts just to see if I would find something but no luck as that store doesn’t get retros. They told me to check the mall down the road. Without talking to the employees I would of never checked the mall. Walked into finish line and had size 12 available. Light pink midsoles they told me but I didn’t care. Bought that pair because if there is a restock I always miss out due to work and life.

A defected product that is being sold full price and even the 2nd market is insane.

they should have pushed this release back and got everything in order to move forward.

this isn’t even half of the carmines that our community will Have, imagine all the pink mid soles that will be coming in the mail that will be a hassle to return.

DTLR did it right by holding the release for the mens.

I pray my NikeTalk Family doesn’t receive pink pairs. This thread will go 1000 pages.

To your point, when Covid first hit back in early 2020 sneaker releases were being delayed left and right due to worldwide shipping constraints. It's seems like the whole calendar of releases shifted a whole two or three weeks.

God forbid there actually be a defect with the shoe... they just go ahead and release the mf'er. Some stores either sold their entire stock, sold what they had left after shipping back questionable pairs, refused to sell or just shipped back everything.

Jordan Brand should've just ate this one, did a mandatory recall of all their stock and then set another official release date after having gotten things in order.

Last edited:
Curious as if this is just gonna be an issue of these or everything with white midsoles

Curious as if this is just gonna be an issue of these or everything with white midsoles

Right. This and how they release marquee Retros. I can only imagine how it’ll be when the cool Grey 11’s are up next. There’s still a lot of time to get it together but still.

Nike stresses the pairs are not changing over time. If it’s pink gonna be pink if it’s white its gonna stay white.

Back
Top Bottom