Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Anyone won these from TrophyRoom? I won my size 12 from them but they are only now finally shipping today.... just wanted to know what the quality was like... if I see any pink on mine.. these will be going on GOAT

From what the FTL manager told me it's looking like all will turn pink eventually...

I don't buy it. They were painted with the wrong hue and the line managers didn't notice or didn't care. No way these are changing colors in a matter of days. When the store went back to look again, they saw more with pink b/c the first go around were the more extreme ones, so the others didn't look pink in comparison.

The white leather does feel cheap on these. I was hoping they would be just like the orange and white Gatorade 6s. The white leather on those are great, good mold too.
16135055501826447358416589490719.jpg

Fake leather on the 2021s match the fake leather on the OGs.

I don't buy it. They were painted with the wrong hue and the line managers didn't notice or didn't care. No way these are changing colors in a matter of days. When the store went back to look again, they saw more with pink b/c the first go around were the more extreme ones, so the others didn't look pink in comparison.
He's a pretty solid dude been knowing him for years he has no reason to lie to me but maybe he did idk... But they just shoes at the end of the day...

For those suggesting that we are hypnotizing ourselves in seeing pink on these retros - just go and take a look at pics of the DMP or 2014 releases and compare. No tinge of pink in any of those models. Stop trying to convince yourselves that these are fine. Lol
But that's the problem. I'm not saying you're wrong. But when I was in the store they looked as white as can be. Maybe FNL finessed us with special lighting lol. But when I got home they looked different. Of course this was after watching about 15 youtube videos and dozens of instagram posts about pink soles. Either way, if the pink is debatable then it's not that bad. I've gotten much worse flaws in retail kicks. I can live with this......as long as it doesn't get more pink over time or when I got to clean them. Yikes!

My pair :lol:

C4331A6A-E587-434A-84E0-26B1B41518F1.jpeg

For the scopers and interested in #PinkGate
12E6C934-1B10-4ED9-8815-9047095988E2.jpeg
Maybe I'm colorblind. These just look like a different shade of white. It's like at my crib we have a two tone paint scheme with gray and white. I used two different shades of white/two different brands of paint. Alone each looked white but to some people, in some lighting they think it looks lavender. It's not the same white but the midsole doesn't look pink to me. Maybe I'm just fooling myself though 🤷🏾‍♂️

Even if my pair has a slight pink tint to it, people aren’t going to be examining my shoes. My pair will be kept no matter what. LEGENDARY RELEASE!
I appreciate your honesty. Same energy over here. I still can't tell if mine are pink or not and at this point I don't care. I got Carmines for retail. It sucks that that's am accomplishment these days but it is what it is. And I would feel like a clown if I get to hung up on quality when discussing Jordan Brand. If these were New Balance then yeah, but Jordan is more known for shotty quality than good. How do I know? Because we act surprised when a good release has good materials and quality.

yall gotta ask these sellers questions justdont rely on pics

you know how that goes with yellowing. some pics hide the true shade of yellow

probably same for pink

straight up ask them arethe midsole tinted pink? and if you say they arent and they come to me pink im coming to whoop that ***!
But what if they turned pink en route?

I'm stalling out all the way up until All Star Weekend. If I don't stumble upon a pair then or at least the weeks leading up to then I might have to just call this release a wash.

Back
Top Bottom