Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Damn, can't have an opinion on the forum anymore I see.... It was just my thoughts folks. My fault, I forgot just about everyone in here works for Nike and personally sent out every pair of Carmines. I'm not saying that some of the midsoles don't have the tint, but merely the one's that don't would have you thinking they were defected. If you didn't hit just say you took the "L"! Ya'll probably the same dummies who believe it's the red bleeding into the sole too huh? Like I said, mine are "WHITE"...

IMG_2238.JPG IMG_7453.jpg IMG_7455.jpg IMG_7456.jpg

Here's the pink/pank tint you geniuses were referring to though!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Air-Jordan-6-Carmine-CT8529-106-Recall-00.jpg
yours are kinda pink bruh

with hints of raspberry

I think the whole damn pink thing got blown way out of proportion. Views from my phone compared to the labtop were totally different as far as the shade goes. Not denying the issue here, but from most pics, these seem fine. Do we all remember the blue tint on the 2016 WC 4 liner? In certain lighting, it appears a blue shade. Only real comparison I have to this.

I paid for next day shipping and have yet to get my pair. Apparently Nike shut down distribution centers due to the weather. We had a snowstorm in Texas so I expected delays I’m just a lil anxious to get my pair.

After the Vs, they were really pushing the "23" branding. If it had stayed on this pair, I don't think it would've made a difference either way for consumers. It just stuck out after the fact, because everybody is so used to the finished product.

email them and they should refund you for the shipping
I paid for next day shipping and have yet to get my pair. Apparently Nike shut down distribution centers due to the weather. We had a snowstorm in Texas so I expected delays I’m just a lil anxious to get my pair.

Sads man.. when I had no choice but to cop a pink pair, I got home and looked at them and was pretty surprised at how cheap they put these together. The white upper is straight up plastic. Still hoping for a white pair so I can move on but I would've been sick if I paid resell only to end up with these.

We know JB's standards suck but remastered pairs generally have some 'decent' acceptable stuff. I had the CDP's and skipped the 2014's and they usually get VI's right or pretty close to it so I didn't expect them to be like THIS.

Sads man.. when I had no choice but to cop a pink pair, I got home and looked at them and was pretty surprised at how cheap they put these together. The white upper is straight up plastic. Still hoping for a white pair so I can move on but I would've been sick if I paid resell only to end up with these.

We know JB's standards suck but remastered pairs generally have some 'decent' acceptable stuff. I had the CDP's and skipped the 2014's and they usually get VI's right or pretty close to it so I didn't expect them to be like THIS.
The good remastered pairs were when gentry was gone, since he came back we’ve gotten that garbage 2005-2008 quality and these releases have been a joke smh

Back
Top Bottom