Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Don’t sell those. YOU CRAZY?!

Sell something else, for God’s sake.
The White/Reds? HELL NO! KEEP THOSE! Those and the Breds IMO were the last great colorways of the last great Jordan. God I wish we would have got Mike balling in those. Edit...Oh wait...he meant the GOOD red suede 14s. Yeah...keep those ****s. Those are one of the greatest non OG colors of a Jordan ever

FD14C48A-598F-44A8-B19A-0E319FB4473A.jpeg

broke my pair out for work today, thoroughly pleased with these

resale still high on these... 270 is a lot imo but waiting for these to drop to 220-230 seems unrealistic...

on another note anyone pair shipped yet from dicks

Still waiting on authentication for my Ebay order, they been inspecting them since Friday now 🤔

It truly is a terrible time to be a sneakerhead right now.

Still waiting on authentication for my Ebay order, they been inspecting them since Friday now 🤔

It truly is a terrible time to be a sneakerhead right now.

I bought some shoes from eBay last week and they've also been inspecting them since Friday. Makes me wonder if they even do inspections on the weekends?

After wearing my pair for a few hours today, i can see the leather on these are actually pretty decent and is starting to break in. The leather on these is definitely better than what they put on the 2008 and 2012 pairs, although it’s not top notch.

Back
Top Bottom