Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

I just saw that GOAT has a defect section and that’s where the discoloration (pink soles) are pictured... I’m assuming that’s a good sign for you

But does this mean non-defective pairs are white? I’m not entirely sure of this since it’s been proven different pairs have different shades of pink (more/less depending on the pair and even left/right shoe).

But does this mean non-defective pairs are white? I’m not entirely sure of this since it’s been proven different pairs have different shades of pink (more/less depending on the pair and even left/right shoe).
Man I don’t really even know. Before release, stockx had a disclaimer about the soles then they took it off. Idk what stockx does with the pink sole pairs.

sucks resellers bought up all the pairs. You don’t know what condition you’re getting going through StockX, etc. ain’t like you can do a return. ebay sellers at least have pics

sucks resellers bought up all the pairs. You don’t know what condition you’re getting going through StockX, etc. ain’t like you can do a return. ebay sellers at least have pics

This is a good point, if you buy a pair through StockX/GOAT and you end up with a pink pair, they’ll simply tell you to kick rocks and that you’re free to resell it (almost certainly at a loss because of their fees). All of this because JB couldn’t get their QC together and inadvertently created a butterfly effect in the resale market... What a mess.

1614098331020.png

GOAT is making sellers with pink pairs label them as defective so atleast they tryna inform the buyer...
The problem is people think their pink pairs are white. I’ve seen a ton of people in this thread confidently posting pictures of clearly pink pairs and saying “no pink here.” Most of them aren’t egregious but it’s definitely there, so where does goat draw the line? The situation is a mess for all parties involved.

The problem is people think their pink pairs are white. I’ve seen a ton of people in this thread confidently posting pictures of clearly pink pairs and saying “no pink here.” Most of them aren’t egregious but it’s definitely there, so where does goat draw the line? The situation is a mess for all parties involved.
Facts. I noticed that too

Good point. Probably either flat out reject them or hit the buyer informing Them on the pink and ask the seller if they wana sell at a lower price point. But yea who really knows...

its crazy cuz even though the pics on ebay show no pink i still ask the sellers if theres any pink and most of them are honest and say there is a bit of pink. but like you say alot of people dont think they are pink. its a gamble at this point with or without pics

Y’all think if this happened 20 years ago, these would sell out and people consider paying over retail?? Has the game really become a blind following with a blatant disregard for quality? You can argue about the cut of the shoe compared to OG models, or whether it has Jordan or Nike air on the back, but Jordan was always synonymous with quality in my mind. This might be the shoe people point to years later where quality control and craftsmanship really went downhill. This is worse than the wrinkled 4’s from November.

its crazy cuz even though the pics on ebay show no pink i still ask the sellers if theres any pink and most of them are honest and say there is a bit of pink. but like you say alot of people dont think they are pink. its a gamble at this point with or without pics
Well it’s better to say it is then it isn’t to defend a return

Good point. Probably either flat out reject them or hit the buyer informing Them on the pink and ask the seller if they wana sell at a lower price point. But yea who really knows...
What they’ll do is pass them all and hope the buyer doesn’t complain. If they complain they’ll offer a $25 credit or something.

It’s disappointing to see how bad this release got botched. After seeing the paint chipping from NW2303’s pair along with having to entertain resale prices for a shoe with high potential of being defective it has just turned me completely off of these.

damn shame too as this was one of those releases I was really looking forward to the most

Well, my SNKRS order finally shipped. I called FedEx to see if they can change the shipping address on my order and they tell me that only the shipper (Nike) can do it. Called Nike and they’re telling me I have to contact FedEx. I’m about to explode.
Do charger If address with fedex Shipping manager. It’s a premium service

Do charger If address with fedex Shipping manager. It’s a premium service
Nike put a restriction on the package so only Nike could do it.

Making them contact FedEx is like pulling teeth. My job literally works with FedEx and it’s just a simple phone call that takes < 5 minutes. They just don’t want to do it.

Back
Top Bottom