Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

NT Fam.. I need help trying to see if these have the pink midsole or not. Seller says they don't and its included in the listing. What do you guys think. Thanks in advance.

s-l1600-1.jpg

s-l1600-3.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600-4.jpg

s-l1600-5.jpg

s-l1600-6.jpg

It kind of does on the first angle, but not so much with the rest of the pics. I think they used bad material on the midsoles. Maybe as you wear them any type of pink tint fades away, similar to how blue tint eventually fades on some XI's

NT Fam.. I need help trying to see if these have the pink midsole or not. Seller says they don't and its included in the listing. What do you guys think. Thanks in advance.

s-l1600-1.jpg

s-l1600-3.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600-4.jpg

s-l1600-5.jpg

s-l1600-6.jpg
It’s really hard to tell from pics, man. This is a shoe I would never pay resale for, especially if you already have a pair. (Which I believe you do.) Trust me I know its hard to not be OCD, but I don’t think a perfect pair of these exist. Even if they did, they would probably eventually turn pink anyway. My advice would be either live with what you got, or just get rid of them and wait a few more years for them to do these right.

We're on NT, I buy more than three sneakers. Come on b.

Resellers are buying more than 20, thus giving them preference, which is the problem if what you say is true.

Unless you're counting yourself as a reseller, since I'm wondering why you seem clueless what I'm saying.
Forget the exact numbers of my examples/scenarios and what people are doing with the shoes after they purchase them. Is it unfair if the system gives preference to customers who spend more money there?

s-l1600-1.jpg

s-l1600-3.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600-4.jpg

s-l1600-5.jpg

s-l1600-6.jpg

If they do have a pink hue - honestly it may be the best one can manage...
Good find (compared to the other pairs I've seen) if they are authentic
and if the price is right.

I give up. I just had one of my homies go to the house and grab them and he’ll ship them to me.

I was going to ask my nephew but I suddenly remembered that he wears the same size as me.

wait... this was an option the whole time?? Why was this a dilemma??

If you're in the dfw area check footaction in parks mall. Sizes moved fast. Barely got a 10. The only sizes left were 8, 8.5, 10.5, and a 13. 20210223_165259.jpg

Someone want to grab that sz 13 for me?

WASNT it a video of 100’s of nyc’ers rushing into a footlocker?

2005 pigeon release?

bruh! That, and the Carmine release. Shoot we can do a whole movie on nyc madness over kicks.

the supreme goal release here in soho was a disaster-piece of a release .

but yes most recently here we had folks rushing the doors at Nike 5th Ave and flagship foot locker. It was a zoo

Back
Top Bottom