Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

5CF29830-FDFB-46A0-A62E-B852F7119445.jpeg

Something made me put on my 2014s today not even realizing this news had leaked. Welp guess its time to off them lol

trust me i will once these are official...i just sold my bred 11 2012 at flightclub tonight and lets just say it paid for my 2 pairs of 2019 pairs and still got extra cash on the side...

Really? Where they DS or worn a few times? I only wish I was closer to them. I got some gems I'd love to move.

I sold both my 14 Carmines last year as that steel toe was just a no go. It's why I never wore them.

A lot can happen in a year...only thing that can beat this release is a military 4 release or Cardinal 7.
As much as I love the Card 7, no one really going crazy wanting them back. Besides people like you and I. Between those and the Carmines, JBs best bet is to bring the Carmine back correctly. Dont remember those sitting around after release in 2014.

The 2014 pair was my last camp out. **** was bananas and glad those day’s are done. Pair still DS though. Will off my pair closer to release and use to fund a double up

The 2014 pair was my last camp out. **** was bananas and glad those day’s are done. Pair still DS though. Will off my pair closer to release and use to fund a double up
Same. The only and last time I ever did such. With my wife and I on our one year anniversary. Her idea btw. I will never get rid of mine because of that. My 2014 pair will always hold sacred value.

Last edited:
As much as I love the Card 7, no one really going crazy wanting them back. Besides people like you and I. Between those and the Carmines, JBs best bet is to bring the Carmine back correctly. Dont remember those sitting around after release in 2014.
Only way I can see JB ****ing this up is making the carmine parts suede or some ****. But it’s like the easiest layup of a release. Then again so was the Fire Red and Metallic 5 but they found a way to **** up the 3m tongue

Only way I can see JB ****ing this up is making the carmine parts suede or some ****. But it’s like the easiest layup of a release. Then again so was the Fire Red and Metallic 5 but they found a way to **** up the 3m tongue

The materials used and they could have that portion on the medial side black like the Countdown Package version

In.... if there is no gentry gimmick attached. Just give us a true to shape, no material changes, og Carmine 6 with Nike air on the back

Ive always pronounced these “Carmens” lol idk why, but that's what I'ma keep calling em 🥴 in for one pair

Back
Top Bottom