Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

I'm in. I'm gonna put them lace locks where MIke put 'em. And I"m gonna pimp walk through the mall...

D88C92FD-F9ED-4231-BF2B-65C65E2EEA0D.gif

Wear my purse fanny pack all the time. I love it. It keeps my pockets empty and creates less clutter.

i was looking at my 2014 pair thats DS yesterday and the quality is trash on those... im selling them as soon these come out lol

Sold my two pairs as soon as I heard. Kept my CDPs as those are worn (but in super clean condition) and are actually a nice shoe.

I low key want to get rid of my CDP pair but only if I REALLY know these are coming. My CDP pair is fresh but I don't have the space to hold onto kicks that might fall a part at any min. If I had a house maybe I'd consider it as a display piece. But I cannot wait! These will be sick with NA.

I low key want to get rid of my CDP pair but only if I REALLY know these are coming. My CDP pair is fresh but I don't have the space to hold onto kicks that might fall a part at any min. If I had a house maybe I'd consider it as a display piece. But I cannot wait! These will be sick with NA.
I still wear my CDP pair. As long as you don't see any cracking, and no separation from the midsole to the upper, you should be good. I personally won't wear my 2001 black cement III's anymore. Those I don't want to risk. Have to schedule an appointment with a restorer to so a midsole & outsole swap

Carmines are my favorite 6 and blk infrareds are 1b. Can’t put blk infrareds at 2 because I truly like them just as much as the carmines. Also, carmines are probably the only 6 I’ve never owned so I would almost feel obligated to double up on these if done right. I also need the navy 6s to release again I’d definitely be super excited for those.

get a house, rates are low!

I still wear my CDP pair. As long as you don't see any cracking, and no separation from the midsole to the upper, you should be good. I personally won't wear my 2001 black cement III's anymore. Those I don't want to risk. Have to schedule an appointment with a restorer to so a midsole & outsole swap

Me too .. this is my pair here. Had them since ‘08. UNDS’d then in 2012. Standing strong but it’s only a matter of time. And the new version with NA will be better to me. (Shameless plug to my sneaker page thanks if anyone follows!)

Anybody know of quick ways to yellow the soles besides wear-n-tear.. I personally love that look on all ice bottoms

Me too .. this is my pair here. Had them since ‘08. UNDS’d then in 2012. Standing strong but it’s only a matter of time. And the new version with NA will be better to me. (Shameless plug to my sneaker page thanks if anyone follows!)

Very nice buddy. Looks to be in fantastic shape. Your right, it is a matter of time but I got a load of time left on these. I actually checked out my original Retro 6 Olympics from 2000. Have 2 pairs and they are still solid. Gonna clean them to be sure.

Oh, and I hit that follow button on your IG. Mine is the same as my name here. 👍 Good looking page.

I bought 4 pairs of Infrareds last year, best believe i'm buying at least 4 pairs of Carmines.

I've browsed NT for over 15 years and Carmines were always one of my favs. Hopefully the retro comes out good quality.

It would be cool if JB threw in a pamphlet like the OG's, for $200+ retail, that would be nice. But we know they wont do that.

Very nice buddy. Looks to be in fantastic shape. Your right, it is a matter of time but I got a load of time left on these. I actually checked out my original Retro 6 Olympics from 2000. Have 2 pairs and they are still solid. Gonna clean them to be sure.

Oh, and I hit that follow button on your IG. Mine is the same as my name here. 👍 Good looking page.

Thanks for the kind words on the page! :nthat:

I appreciate the follow and did the same.. That is insane that your Oly's from '00 are still good. I'd be shook lol. I sold off Infrareds from 00 in 2009 because of my fear. There are unicorns out there though but in 2020 I'm nervous haha.

Back
Top Bottom