Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Need these but not hopeful.
I'm personally fine to pay 240-250ish or whatever for these if it really comes down to it. Most of these GRs aren't ridiculous on the resell unless you wait several years. That said, the GRs still haven't been much of a problem at all for me with the exception of the Flints. I know others have had trouble.

The 4s were a bit tough. Struck out all morning. I didn’t cop off FTL until like 6 that evening when a bunch of sizes magically appeared...
Some of them are a bit annoying to get for sure. Some people just try to cop off SNKRS day of and then say they were impossible to get lol. Everyone should know by now it takes a little more effort then that these days. Generally speaking.

Nike has been able to tap into that "sweet spot" in people's brains that makes them crave their products. It's something that needs to studied and analyzed.
Man, the game is so much about hype nowadays, all the hypebeasts cream their Supreme shorts at the thought of a limited collab. BUT, this IS where it’s at right here. A CLASSIC OG in full family sizing. Such a beautiful moment.
ima wear these with my khakis to work in my cubicle when the time is right

I hope Nike stops Shock Drops altogether, so theres one less release thing for people to cry and beg for, flooding the threads with trash for weeks on end. That and raffles/drop day *****ing and moaning are TERRIBLE.

Last edited:
I hope Nike stops Shock Drops altogether, so theres one less release thing for people to cry and beg for, flooding the threads with trash for weeks on end. That and raffles/drop day *****ing and moaning are TERRIBLE.

Normally, I'd agree... but the shock drops have been very convenient for alot of folks.

Shock drops are the best thing ever for people in the know. I’m like 85-90% successful on shock drops vs like 10% on LEO/draws.

It's a hit or miss, it's still luck because the whole world knows about a shock drop nowadays - i took a L on the Fire Red 4s shock drop

maybe no
more shock drops means more pairs for release day on snkrs = more chances to actually get a got um screen. havent won nothing on snkrs in almost a year. ive been getting all my shoes from local draws

Back
Top Bottom