Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

International Delivery
Cost dependent on country. *£25 Express Delivery to US for 24 hours only!
International Standard Delivery within 2-10 working days
International Express Delivery within 2-5 working days

25 Pound sterling equals
34.63 United States Dollar

so that’s around $263

I'm still on the wait list with Foot Locker.

But the Champs app resurrected only for me to know that I struck out with them not being selected.

And the Footaction app is still assed out on my phone.

I'm wondering if it was FA as I took Ls for FTL and Champs (Southcenter and Federal Way) but I keep getting an error on FA, I also entered at Likelihood. I forgot to enter on FNL which I've won quite a bit in the last two years.

Finally able to sign in and all Ls on FTL, Champs and FA for size 10 in the Seattle are. I didn’t bother with head starts. I can’t recall which, but one store didn’t get shipment.

Snkrs it is.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

55A34F00-48A8-4908-AC3A-85544BA96C6C.png

1 pair it is for now I guess....

They got infrareds?!?!
LOL no. I already have three infrared AMIIIs. Thinking of grabbing a second pair of LBs, or even getting the recraft turquoise pair I see on sale for $80 in my size on WSS. Honestly, probably won't even buy anything once my final Ls on Carmines come in. For once I should just save the money, it's not like I need more shoes at the moment :lol:
But those turqs for $80 are pretty tempting ...

LOL no. I already have three infrared AMIIIs. Thinking of grabbing a second pair of LBs, or even getting the recraft turquoise pair I see on sale for $80 in my size on WSS. Honestly, probably won't even buy anything once my final Ls on Carmines come in. For once I should just save the money, it's not like I need more shoes at the moment :lol:
But those turqs for $80 are pretty tempting ...
Where can you get Turqs for $80?

I'm wondering if it was FA as I took Ls for FTL and Champs (Southcenter and Federal Way) but I keep getting an error on FA, I also entered at Likelihood. I forgot to enter on FNL which I've won quite a bit in the last two years.

L on Shiekh, Hibbetts and FNL; you seem to hit on FNL but 0 lifetime wins for me. I didn’t bother entering Likelihood. I’m totally okay w leaving it up to the Snkrs gods.

The Footaction app finally resurrected on my phone, but I wasn't selected with them.

To sum it up, I struck out on Champs & Footaction, but I'm still on the dreaded wait list with Foot Locker. It looks like Foot Locker is my last hope. I sure as hell ain't going to the secondary market, especially since I have gift cards valid with all those companies.

Perhaps we were assed out with this release because of the supposedly reduced quantity in stores stemming from the f'd up discolored pairs being shipped back which results in reduced chances via entries for us by default.

Back
Top Bottom