Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Hit a 3y for my kid but not my size 13 or 12.5. I did hit on Air Force 1 Valentine’s.
4C8BF63C-2401-4036-932A-6AA37830DDE8.png

Hopefully Nike releases again with non defective pairs but I doubt it... those pairs that was sent back will probably go to the outlets

no luck here on anything... i had the shoe in cart for a second on Hibbet but i had to do those damn verification slide things that messed me up cause the app kept freezing. all sold out now

Never thought I’d feel this relieved to hit on a GR but I guess that’s the state of things. Nice to finally hit on something this week. Back to L’s next week with the dunks and cool greys.

copped in store with disco so i passed on snkrs. i carted on snkrs and was about to cop a 2nd pair, but decided against it at the last second. i don't care enough to double uo anymore. I'll literally never get to the 2nd pair. so in essence, a 2nd pair is only to flip.

Last edited:
Well...that was anticlimactic! 👎👎👎 didn't hit on NDC. The hobby was fun when it wasn't so darn hard to get normal stuff. I'll always be a sneakerhead (I'm an old head at 44), and I'm keeping some shoes (all my Agassis as no one but us tennis players like his stuff, and a few retro Jordans that mean something to me like the Concord 11s, black cement 4 & my 95 1s and 01 black/red 1s), but the rest is gone! I'll still float on here and read and even post. And if something that releases that I feel is special to me (scream green Huaraches IS that) then I'll try again. But this jumping through hoops to give a company my money is pure and utter BS!!! Hope you all get these. If I see a restock, I'll try, but I am NOT holding my breath for that! 😞

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom