Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

I'm sure someone has said it, but I'm starting to believe that the pink hue on the midsole might be an eye illusion. I have my pair in hand since the release date and they are Snow White, but if you glance real fast they seem to have a tint of pink. Nonetheless, waited for the N/A addition so won't complain. Not as bad or anywhere near as bad as everyone tried to make them out to be.

I'm sure someone has said it, but I'm starting to believe that the pink hue on the midsole might be an eye illusion. I have my pair in hand since the release date and they are Snow White, but if you glance real fast they seem to have a tint of pink. Nonetheless, waited for the N/A addition so won't complain. Not as bad or anywhere near as bad as everyone tried to make them out to be.
That’s good to hear man. At the end of the day, if ya like the shoes just wear em and enjoy em. No one is gonna come up to you and examine the sneaker and say oh it’s pink lol. I’m glad some of y’all were able to grab them at retail.

U think they made them send all those pairs back and it’s an eye illusion? 😂

yall see the slant on the first lace holes on some pairs?

jesus christ just one more thing to look out for smh

The white leather does feel cheap on these. I was hoping they would be just like the orange and white Gatorade 6s. The white leather on those are great, good mold too.
16135055501826447358416589490719.jpg
Pass on the wrinkles. They made the right choice looks/holds up better

I have never owned the OGs so are they stiff like these out of the box or were they soft and playable? I always wondered if they make them stiff becuase the OGs are or is it a legit mess up.

826F30AE-B074-48A8-8346-9A5BE0A1E01A.gif

Dude you got some PANK kicks. It’s ok to come to terms with it :lol:

I need to take another trip to my local mall cause I see people lucking up on pairs for retail from stores getting more pairs from Nike. I guess it’s the ones they sent back initially, I’m sick lol

:lol: People lying to themselves now lol they can’t come to terms with their pinkness
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Dude you got some PANK kicks. It’s ok to come to terms with it :lol:
This thread has turned into:

Person A: I'm ok with the slight pink tint. No big deal

Person B: lmao bro the pink is horrible. You're wildin

And we wonder why Nike/JB appears to “not care” and rollout trash half the time. People who will fight to pay full price for even defective product are a corporation’s wet dream. And apparently there are a lot of them :smh:

I was certainly surprised to see the type of leather they used on these. The CDPs had straight non tumbled grain and it was perfect. This plastic stuff feels like old school terrible AF1 leather.

I was certainly surprised to see the type of leather they used on these. The CDPs had straight non tumbled grain and it was perfect. This plastic stuff feels like old school terrible AF1 leather.

This is why I didn't trust the 2014 version, those VI's in general were horrible. Oh well

If you buy three pairs of shoes a year from Footlocker and I buy 20, is it unfair if they give me preference on raffles?
I don't know about unfair, but it's stupid. First of all, no one knows for sure that's how the app works. Second of all, I, for one, try to buy lots of shoes every year from Footlocker. And it gives me Ls left and right. So I'm not sure what 20 pairs you're buying there per year, unless you're buying loads and loads of GRs just to get a few pairs of shoes you actually want at retail price. The math doesn't add up for someone who does that, anyway. I'm not going to spend $2K-plus at a store on **** I don't want just for access to the shoes I do to avoid paying the resale tax. You're better off, financially, buying nothing from Footlocker etc and just paying the resale price, if that's really how it works.
I mean, what is this, a Ferrari dealer? Where they make first-time customers buy a pre-owned car or three before possibly, maybe, letting that person onto the list for the next new car? Or a Rolex dealer, where you have to buy a bunch of $8K-plus watches before they'll possibly, maybe, let you on the list for a Daytona or Submariner at retail? Give me a break.

Back
Top Bottom