Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

20 years of ebay transactions and have never had problems til now. honestly just tired of it all
1614782680146.gif

I finally ordered me a pair off of eBay, $265 shipped...

Sometime later this year probably eBay is going to make the authentication process optional for a fee, and then we won’t have to worry about it anymore.

From their reply, I gathered that they still deemed them authentic but did not provide the ebay tags because it was customized/changed somehow. So still authentic but they won't put their stamp on it. This only slightly makes sense because they only authenticate a shoe if its DS.

I still think its straight up ridiculous that they shipped them to you. Especially when they made it a point to tell you there was an issue.

So. . .
eBay is falling into sx antics.
:rofl:

whoever is doing it needs to do a better job.

The problem is they have some outside company doing the authentication process and it seems like communication between them and eBay is a little poor unfortunately

Honestly i'm not a fan of the eBay authentication thing, if i wanted that i'd go to SX or Goat. If i take the chance of possibly buying a fake shoe from eBay then that's my choice. Now i gotta wait an extra three days to get my shoes in cause they ship them to NY first lol

I’ll always support eBay over StockX or GOAT since they straight up sent me free shoes when there was an issue and they couldn’t authenticate them.

D185B4D4-AF54-4134-8461-3D25FA00280B.jpeg

I think this is the best way to tell if your pair is pink. If you look inside the air bubble area there are 2 different shades. Comparing that to the infrareds they are all white on the inside.

DB47B5E8-EF7E-4932-AF9B-EE6510BA3F7F.jpeg
4DDD1B8E-DC04-497F-BFA6-98DB12854EFD.jpeg

Bingo; You found it! I figured this out almost by accident comparing my Ebay pair to my pink FTL pair. You almost dont need anything esle but this little window and it stands out instantly.

Back
Top Bottom