Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

E0906F7A-0BC3-4FDE-9549-C169CC792893.jpeg 🤡🤡🤡
I’ll get behind Ann. 😬

Anyone know how GOAT is handling these? Are they sending out Pink Pairs?

Me and the Lady are looking to get pairs but I dont want a pink pair. and does GS have the pink problem?

I live in Berlin. The Jordan-hype here is pretty much exclusive to 1s and more limited collabos. The OG colorways were always a prety easy cop for me in the past couple of years.

fair enough. totally can see the og colorways as easier cops in germany, too.

germany could be an option for me (living) once all the mishegas with the pandemic dies down. i used to hit up germany on the buses and trains to and from praha when i lived there. *i always suss out the sneaker situation in a potential place before rolling out.*

See, that's the thing and exactly my point: It depends on what you're into. Of all those shoes you listed, the only one I wanted (and got, and not from FTL) or gave a **** about was the flint 13. So if the theory is even correct in terms of how the app works, I have to buy virtually every retro Jordan release to get the one or two or three pairs I actually want. I'm just way better off paying whatever resale is on those pairs rather than buying 10-plus pairs of shoes that cost on average $200 or so out the door. As many shoes as I love and buy, I'm not literally a crackhead who feels the need to buy 75 percent of everything the brand pushes out. Oh well.
Yeah, if you're only copping two or three pairs a year, FLX isn't going to work for you. You're better off trying elsewhere or paying resale.

That's not true. I didn't buy a whole lot at all from FTL stores last year and still have been able to grab stuff on FLX.

One thing that helped them was with stores being closed during the pandemic they could put more stuff directly online, which gets them more money per pair.
I have Nike stock so I listen to their earnings calls from time to time. On the first quarterly earnings call since the pandemic started, they bragged about a ridiculous increase in customer engagement and sales on SNKRS. They said they have higher margins on products sold online and they're starting to shift more of their stuff online. I know they're not producing higher quantities of each release so my thought is they may be reducing the quantities sold to third-party retailers and saving more stuff for them to sell online. It could be another reason why people are having less success on FLX than with the previous system.

WOW my pair arrived

with authentic tag and card

ebay had me angry for nothing i guess?

dont see any customization except for a little green sticker in the box and one of size stickers are missing. and a crack in the box

as for a pink midsole you be the judge. i see none in hand in dim or bright light. but my eyes suck. cant see **** anymore

2AE7F868-DCCB-4B40-BFDE-43E4CB2BD5E7.jpeg

2B71BAA4-4A54-4350-AE0D-6E7BD5A088B1.jpeg

344B0FE1-B457-46AD-9CC9-EA50FEC71437.jpeg

C0A10079-422A-43D2-B7E7-9F601B011FDC.jpeg

242BAE66-5C6B-4055-93FE-4C918EA6DCCD.jpeg

Last edited:
also comparing the shoe to the 2014 pair the 2021 pair has softer red nubuck panels. The toe is soft.

my 2014 had the steel toe boot toe

the white upper is still shiny and hard

thing about vi retros is they dont put no lining inside the toe so it feels rough and not smooth

Back
Top Bottom