Air Jordan 6 Retro “Quai 54” - June 2020

i could see prices between $250 to $350 not counting shipping taxes and fees from stockx or goat

getting them from euro sites that still ship to the US are not going to be cheap also
Yup, it’s possible they drop here the 1s released stateside

Air Jordan 6 “Quai 54”
Color: Sail/Total Orange-Gum Light Brown-Baroque Brown
Style Code: CZ4152-100
Release Date: July 2020
1593024755161.png
1593024734957.png

1593024776693.png

1593024795060.png

1593024807709.png

1593024825030.png

1593024845092.png

As a ******** fan when I saw the first pics I was all in, it looked like burgundy and gold, but on closer look...that's brown so naw

yeah I'm in

i like everything about them. clean upper. gum buttoms. Nike Air on that left booty cheek.

yeah I'm in

Yes, it’s racist and not allowed on the site.
I don’t see how that’s funny :smh:
I'm a black dude born and raised in DC and y'all doing too much. This is why I don't post on here anymore just lurk. I've been on this site since some people posting on here were babies "shout out to the DMV forum from the 2000's". I wasn't trying to make a forum about some square *** shoes about what racism is you keep moderating bruh

I'm a black dude born and raised in DC and y'all doing too much. This is why I don't post on here anymore just lurk. I've been on this site since some people posting on here were babies "shout out to the DMV forum from the 2000's". I wasn't trying to make a forum about some square *** shoes about what racism is you keep moderating bruh
It’s really not what racism is to me, the owners of the site want that word blocked and I was explaining to you why. Just didn’t understand why a couple members thought it was funny.

It’s really not what racism is to me, the owners of the site want that word blocked and I was explaining to you why. Just didn’t understand why a couple members thought it was funny.
Understood, I'm back to lurk status, but since they aren't "that" teams colors I'm passing

Now I"m confused get me hip

A couple of the threads about racism and other topics. If you posted that about the ******** in one of these threads it would be problematic to say the least :lol:

A

A couple of the threads about racism and other topics. If you posted that about the ******** in one of these threads it would be problematic to say the least :lol:

Back
Top Bottom