• Yay

Votes: 26 42.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • On mad discount?

Votes: 15 24.6%

• Total voters
Got these bad boys!!!

Got em at Shoe Palace lmao got lost in the damn mall and couldn't find Foot Action

Belizian Gal came thru I owe her pipe now
Oh well got my shoes!!!

Good Looks and charm still work :emoji_ok_hand:

Saw them today and super clean. A very differnt AJ6. Can’t comlain about the suede for $190. Soft and smooth.

I have a $15 off coupon as well but I have other kicks I want before these.

8A377BE9-498B-495B-930B-6365EA80F61E.jpeg

Picked these up at local SP today. Gonna wear black jeans and a flannel with them for thanksgiving. I also paid retail and don’t mind spending the extra 30-40 to have them for turkey day.

They truly are made with nice materials and the suede flows like the ocean... or amber waves of grain... or something
093BB6A4-B83C-41A5-A13C-A1B9A93EF383.jpeg
B2D6ABCD-FF2B-47EE-8762-339E9B10E199.jpeg
Those pics sold me, my sz is drying up in my area.. I will be out early tomorrow looking for a pair

Damn... these pics calling me! Soon... soon. :nthat:

Those 13 Wheats though look like a kangaroo foot! Nope. :smh:

Tried these on the other day to make sure I get the right sz for the other 6s this Saturday and maaaan these r super nice I like how they feel I tried my regular sz it was ok but it felt like the toe wasn’t as wide as the 2014 pairs so I’m going half up

Just went to their page, it now says ONENESS20 for 20% off on the header. That is weird.
They had to have went ahead and changed it within the time I posted earlier to when you requested.

Don’t know how long they take to send invoices but i haven’t received one yet. Taking into consideration is Sunday night, probably won’t get it until tomorrow i guess

IMG_2845.PNG

Oneness287. Include code CYBERFRIDAY in the invoice request email along with your size for 30% off.

Good lookin' out.... but when I tried last night to request an invoice, they responded that the item (Wheat VI) was not available for discount.

Don’t know how long they take to send invoices but i haven’t received one yet. Taking into consideration is Sunday night, probably won’t get it until tomorrow i guess

My invoice came in as full MSRP + ~$10 taxes... Oneness can keep ‘em at that price.

Back
Top Bottom