Air Jordan 6 (VI) Retro Black / Deep Infra Red Legit and Price Check + More!

Okay so I went to my local resale shop and usually in the men's section there are always a bunch of old Sketchers. Today there were 5 pairs of Jordans (Which I took a picture of). I decided to pull the trigger on the Air Jordan 6 (VI) Retro Black / Deep Infrared as I wasn't sure if they were authentic. They are all size 12 and 59.99$. The lady told me they were her husbands and that he only wore them a couple of times. After hours of looking up videos and try to determine if they are legit everything seems to point that they are indeed legit. If you guys identify them as legit Jordans I will be skipping my 3 hour class tommorow to buy the rest of the 5 pairs.They all come with the original box. I posted them on Reddit and a couple of people told me that they look legit

First Album are the ones that I bought:

Here are the ones that I didn't buy but will if they are legit:

They are both albums so go through all of the pictures

Forgot to take pictures of the bottom but the bubbles are clear

Need an answer by today as I will be going tommorow to buy the rest and I dont want to buy fake shoes!

Laces are wrong.. Not that this cant be changed, Thats not a big deal but both pair have the same wrong laces.

NIKE air on heels are suspect indeed. your swooshs look like upside down Newport logos IMO.. Also the font on the AIR is sketchy.. Notice the R in particular.. Need better pix of this.

I cant say 100% without pix of the soles, better pix of the kicks in general and a pic of the box tag and lid graphic and the size tag inside the shoe.

Wow the R looks really sketchy in the picture but looks completely different in real life I will be taking more pictures

Here is another album. Sorry for the blurry picture on the tag. I only have my Phone's ****** camera

Do you know if the laces are obtainable on ebay?

Last edited:

Here is another album. Sorry for the blurry picture on the tag. I only have my Phone's ****** camera

Do you know if the laces are obtainable on ebay?

Its looking much better now I must say..They look good to me but need a clear pic of the tag to be 100% here.. Im still on the fence a little with them. The laces are nothin special, just buy a black set of flat laces from wherever.

Back
Top Bottom