Air Jordan 60+ july 09 (no pics)

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

Originally Posted by PlatinumDNZ

Originally Posted by indohan

Do you consider yourself as an reliable source?

i ive worked for nike for a few years now. so yeah i believe so.

This man knows what he's talking about.

60+ is real. I've been told that it takes a lot from the 5.

I am sure that Platinum actually knows more than he's telling in this post, there are some more things in that lineup.

MaZe

Co-sign. I am with MaZe & Platinum, there is a 60+ Hybrid. It is confirmed to drop. It takes after four different sig models. And like MaZe said, itwill look a lot like the V.

Originally Posted by Fab1122

Gonna go out on a limb and say these will be enjoyed by most...
Ha ha....especially a certain "one"
wink.gif

If these are the supposed quick strike releases Gentry was talking about by releasing shoes Michael did something special in, I'm going to be pissed.I'm tired of the fusion's/ franken shoes.

no need to see pics....they need to stop it with this crap.....like for real....its already gotten outta hand, but not its just plain ridiculous.....BECREATIVE! you did it for years.....WHAT HAPPENED?!? if u cant think of anything new bring tinker back and let him do kicks until he cant pick up a pencilanymore.....

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

If these are the supposed quick strike releases Gentry was talking about by releasing shoes Michael did something special in, I'm going to be pissed. I'm tired of the fusion's/ franken shoes.

An yeah we dont need to see pics....screw any hybrid or fusions just give it up JB

dont know if anyone has mentioned this before but i just got my new line list for the july-sep period and there is 364342-061 Air Jordan 60+ Black/White-Varsity red july 09 according to the reps its a combination of all the shoes jordan had 60+ point games in. yeah sorry no pics. no sample floating around....yet.
laugh.gif

The sad part is, these dudes are serious.

Originally Posted by eltouha

lol, for a second i thought it was a jay for retirees.

pensioner discount ftw yo

2nd that but man im so tired of all these shoes man

dont know if anyone has mentioned this before but i just got my new line list for the july-sep period and there is 364342-061 Air Jordan 60+ Black/White-Varsity red july 09 according to the reps its a combination of all the shoes jordan had 60+ point games in. yeah sorry no pics. no sample floating around....yet.
smh.. I'll future-proof my statement (in case they look good) and simply say I am not excitedabout this in the least
eyes.gif

why would anyone care...

i still can't wrap my head around why people are buying spizikes, fusions, and dub zeros...

no class consumers.

Originally Posted by clkru

why would anyone care...

i still can't wrap my head around why people are buying spizikes, fusions, and dub zeros...

no class consumers.
yeah, cause they must have no class if they like something different than you.

Originally Posted by wrukus

Originally Posted by clkru

why would anyone care...

no class consumers.
yeah, cause they must have no class if they like something different than you.
It is sad that some people that wear retros look down on people that like something new and differnet , but yet most of these new hybrids cost thesame or more than retros

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

Originally Posted by indohan

Do you consider yourself as an reliable source?

i ive worked for nike for a few years now. so yeah i believe so.

This man knows what he's talking about.

60+ is real. I've been told that it takes a lot from the 5.

I am sure that Platinum actually knows more than he's telling in this post, there are some more things in that lineup.

MaZe

Co-sign. I am with MaZe & Platinum, there is a 60+ Hybrid. It is confirmed to drop. It takes after four different sig models. And like MaZe said, it will look a lot like the V.

Originally Posted by Fab1122

Gonna go out on a limb and say these will be enjoyed by most...
Ha ha....especially a certain "one"
wink.gif

^^ Co-Sign these aswell. When You guys see these most should like......... Just Wait for Pictures People.

As ive stated before i dont need to wait for pics they just need to drop regular retroes i dont care if its in a pack or even a retro+ colorway im just sick ofthese sorry fusions and hybrids

Cleveland OT Cleveland 3/28/90
Orlando OT Chicago 1/16/93
Boston 2OT Boston (Playoffs) * 4/20/86
Detroit OT Detroit 3/4/87
Atlanta Chicago 4/16/87 .
5 times.. can anyone find out which shoes

Back
Top Bottom