AIR JORDAN 60+!!!! (PIC)

sick.gif

i like em. the icey soles and shape with sick colorways can make the shoe look real clean.

SMH at JB always teasing giving people on parts of a shoe that people really want but don't give the whole thing(six rings concords, dub zero cement,etc.)......

GOT D@@@ thouse r ugly. but u guys have to realize jb is in buiness to make money, and they no that the casuals will eat this bs up. let em do what they wantto make money

its like the wii vs the ps3 and 360......the crappy one allways sells more

I think JB has fused their heads with their **@%+.. All of these fusions and hybrid sneakers have to go... recycling is bad enough these days, don't needlittle inbred kicks runnin around...

^Fact is a sneakerheads are a small percent of the cats buyin, gotta think younger generation eats it all up! The hood guy too!

If this is what they are dropping, they should have went out with a bang on 23. I'm disgusted with the glut of fusions and six rings and *+%% like these.Damn Mike and Tinker, $+@

Originally Posted by Fab1122

^Fact is a sneakerheads are a small percent of the cats buyin, gotta think younger generation eats it all up! The hood guy too!
I cant even see them wearing these. I showed this pic to my friends that like fusions and they dont like them either

2008 was such a huge year for JB...and then they follow it up with this crap...i guess i cud pay off my student loans dis year lol

Back
Top Bottom