AIR JORDAN 60+!!!! (PIC)

indifferent.gif
Jordan brand used to be recognized as a major player, looks asif the bench players are designing shoes now
indifferent.gif

WHERE's TINKER?

At first I was with all of you guys, saying they're beyond garbage. But i was thinking, if they got rid of that contrast stitching, and kept the front halfthe same base color, thesecould be decent.
BP do a photoshop to put this to the test
laugh.gif

I think we all know whats gonna happen with this shoe! Right now everybody is hating them but when they release they will be nowhere to be found. Just like theSpizikes and now the 6 Rings. When they first surfaced everyone was hating and now you cant find either shoe anywhere! Everyone posting i bet will eventuallyown a pair.

If I want to wear II's, I'll wear II's.

If I want to wear V's, I'll wear V's.

JB's continued mixing of models proves they have zero interest in new designs and are content to cash out on the appeal of designs of the past. Why notjust put out only retros and be done with it?

I thought Mark Smith maybe, just maybe, was going to change some things around JB but he's just more of the same.

JB are lazy, greedy, legacy-destroyers.

JB are lazy, greedy, legacy-destroyers.
As long as they're making profit, they'll have no reason to stop. Ever. There is no integrity in the shoe game.

Back
Top Bottom