Air Jordan 7 "Bordeaux" Sample

Originally Posted by freshair

Originally Posted by abernja

They look good to me. And that's all that really matters.
Thats all im really tryna say...dude doesnt get it though. they CANT be different colors because bordeaux is the actual color it cant be darker or lighter.
They look good to you abernja. I respect that cause it's your opinion. But when I post my opinion about these looking fake to me, this cat freshair tries to come at me for posting my opinion. It's my opinion and it's a messageboard. That'swhat he's not getting. Just keep it moving, dude. If people can post their opinion talking about, "cop x 3" when they know they're broke ashell and might get lucky getting one pair, why can't I post my opinion saying that these are fake looking to me? Do you get it now? That is all, though.I'm not gonna keep responding to a person who just keeps posting stonefaces. (Look, I can do it too.
indifferent.gif
) If I end up wanting these, I'll look for an OG pair on the internetsomewhere. This is my last time coming in here. Now I know whyonly a few of the people who have been on NT for a while come in this forum. These new cats liketo argue about everything. Just take my opinon and keep it moving. I'M OUT!
Originally Posted by swingshot

The shape is absolutely off
All I'm trying to say.

Guys, I think we all have to step back for a minute. Simply comparing these from a few pictures to the OG's is near impossible to do.

For example, the shoe might be laced up much too loose, therefore making the shape seem much different than that OG picture someone posted (where the shoe waslaced fairly tight, from the looks of it).

We simply need more pics to make better judgement. To me, the kicks look dope, but I personally would like more pictures, especially ones that are closer toproduction (if the shoes are actually produced)

I mean ppl gonna hate, they ask for ogs and when ogs start to appeard u still complain, this is why jb dosent give a damn and releases fusion and other crapstop complaining they look great be happy and hope we get them

My lord those are soooo friggin CLEAN. If I don't cop anything else next year, these will be copped (assuming they actually drop... please please pleasedrop these JB, I'll never speak ill of you again).

i also have to say that i think there is something not 100 % with them
foremost, the shiny plastic black sidepanels are a no go for me....
and don't get me wrong, AJ II bordeaux are one of my favorits.

here is my pair of OGs, pics without flash

if these release im going straight HAMM!!! i gota get these .. the chicago x's the infrared vis. man ill be happy with just those thank you JB. doont messthis up!!!

my heart just skipped a beat jizzed in my pants and had a cardiac arrest all in one
eek.gif

I will definitely cop.
pimp.gif

Is it me? These look a little off just a tad bit.

The shades of color and the placement of the Jumpman.

Back
Top Bottom