***** Air Jordan 7 Bordeaux unreleased 2001 sample ***** via-sneakernews.com

Sep 14 · Air Jordan VII (7) - Bordeaux - 2001 Unreleased Sample

DSC01574.jpg

There's something about seeing pics of unreleased samples that's so bittersweet. On the one hand, it's in our nature as sneakerheads to want tosee every Air Jordan colorway ever produced, but it can be a hard pill to swallow when you see some of the incredible kicks that never made it to retail. Inthe case of this Bordeaux Air Jordan VII, the colorway is nothing new to Jordan fans, but how bad does it burn you to know that these classics almost made itto stores as a Retro release? Apparently, these size 9 samples were created back in 2001, but were eventually scratched in favor of the "Raptors," which were brought back in 2002. As of now,there is no plan to re-release these gems anytime soon, so needless to say, there are a lot of collectors out there that would kill to get their hands onthese. The good news is that you can check out a ton of images after the jump, and if you're ready to drop some serious dough, this incredibly rare size 9sample is available now from everyonesenemy on eBay.

DSC01565.jpg

DSC01570.jpg

DSC01569.jpg

DSC01577.jpg

DSC01567.jpg

DSC01572.jpg

DSC01571.jpg

DSC01573.jpg

DSC01566.jpg

DSC01578.jpg

DSC01575.jpg

DSC01576.jpg

DSC01579.jpg

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

THANKS BTW UR LATE

oh yea btw thats a different sample

heres the link different pics and different sneakers you ar excussed - http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2009/09/01/air-jordan-vii-bordeaux-sample/
not really if so facts source

dude the link is right there showing there different
indifferent.gif

no smart *** remarks ? im shocked !

next time do your research kid

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

SO BTW, SAME SAMPLES & U ARE LATE.. SEEN THEM IN PERSON LAST WEEK
pimp.gif

not the same pics case closed ! and saw them in person to preety dope !

I remember the years that everyone was hoping and begging here on NT that one day the Carmines would be brought back. Same thing with the military IV's,black toe I's, hare VII's, Chicago X's (just a few more months...), and many others. There may not be any actual plans for retroing the Bordeauxsas of now, but being in the shoe game for over a decade now has taught me that patience is often rewarded. So I am going to remain hopeful and see if historyrepeats itself (and save my money in the meantime).

Still, it sucks that they canceled them for 2002.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom