Air Jordan 7 Low NRG 2018

I’m obviously in the minority... As I stated earlier in the post I’m that OG who was copping Air Jordans with the original releases before the term retro was even relevant... when retros started dropping & I could hustle my own money... I’ve copped multiple pairs of every classic coveted pair that released to this day... I still love them too! But what’s wrong with a little fresh air? Something new brought to the table? Part of the lore of Air Jordan as a whole was they were groundbreaking!!! Pushing the limits with every new release!!! They used to not even be numbered... Imagine that!!! This forum as a whole is awesome!!! I never in my wildest dreams as a kid would’ve imagined a world where this many people share a passion with me that started over 30 years ago!!! But that’s why I don’t post often... too much criticism... glue stains, original molds, etc... It’s personal to me... No need to share my opinion & or thoughts... I buy what I want... simple as that! Air Jordan has always embraced making people feel uncomfortable... where other brands zig... they zagged... Hell!!! The Original Air Jordan... commonly called “Bred”... even made Mike himself uncomfortable... pshhh, that’s enough for me!!!
#TheDevilsColors
#Since85

low top 7s are whats wrong

low top 7s are whats wrong
Lol... I totally get it... there’s a special place in my heart for the classics too... In there original form... but I’m open to a fresh spin on things. I’ve been at this for 30+ years... Personally for me... I’ve always been intrigued by low-cut versions of retros that were generally reserved for Jordan Brand athletes like Bibby, DA & Jarred Jeffries that we’re considered unattainable back then... this particular model with the huarache’s tech always had me curious... back in the day I toyed around with the idea of cutting off the wings with my OG cardinals for hooping purposes, but my Moms would’ve lit my *** up!!! Lol

Lol... I totally get it... there’s a special place in my heart for the classics too... In there original form... but I’m open to a fresh spin on things. I’ve been at this for 30+ years... Personally for me... I’ve always been intrigued by low-cut versions of retros that were generally reserved for Jordan Brand athletes like Bibby, DA & Jarred Jeffries that we’re considered unattainable back then... this particular model with the huarache’s tech always had me curious... back in the day I toyed around with the idea of cutting off the wings with my OG cardinals for hooping purposes, but my Moms would’ve lit my *** up!!! Lol
Just imagine the fit & feel of a huaraches running shoe in a low-cut version of a Air Jordan... meant for hooping... I also had the Huarache BBall version that the Fab 5 wore & I cut the straps off them instead... great hooping shoes!!! Served me well!!!

I know the Bordeaux did but instead of the lows might as well re retro them again, lows are garbage even with the nrg tag I still see them sitting
I sure hope so... other than the Boudreaux... the other colorways are a little loud for my taste, but I’ll make it work... I always do!!!

36FB1F05-C3E2-436E-B17A-CD6E0B19F4C3.jpeg

Though I feel like I'll inevitably pass, they're solid IMO. I'm curious to see on foot pics though. Trying to imaging what these look like worn in their low cut.

I love these two colors. I would be all over all three if they were highs. What a huge ****in mistake by Jordan. Making this fire color some trash *** lows.

Back
Top Bottom