Air Jordan 7 Milwaukee Bucks Ray Allen 6/22/19

Aquamanjay_

formerly jaylaw15
The Air Jordan 7 is rumored to return in Sumemer 2019. The Ray Allen PE is from his days on the Milwaukee Bucks. I believe these are a product of Gentry Humphrey’s influence. I’m hyped since he helped design many great PEs. Just make sure you don’t ruin OGs Gentry.
BF2ADA5D-12C9-4915-9DBA-29715C4BED5D.jpeg
FE286309-F93E-4C03-9C64-2381FE78D6E9.jpeg
7DC35546-E75F-496B-9F8F-71D68A6C85B5.jpeg

I heard whispers of more Jordan 7s returning in 2019, so I hope we’re in for some great 7s.

Hoping for Alternate Motorsport leather, but we’ll probably get the recent 13s leather

air-jordan-vii-rip-city-wizards-pe-6.jpg
kobe-vii-3.jpg
A shoe like this should have released this weekend along with his HOF induction. They are nice imo. Id buy if in front of me for sure. If they are in a giving mood for 7 pes, come out with the Kobe and Rips also.

Last edited:
:nthat:
Aside from MJ Sugar ray is my all time fav NBA player.
Wish we could've gotten those black/green XIII's but given his tumultuous relationship with the Celtics I ain't mad at him.

Besides Milwaukee Ray >>> Sonics Ray >>>> Celtics Ray

air-jordan-vii-rip-city-wizards-pe-6.jpg
kobe-vii-3.jpg
A shoe like this should have released this weekend along with his HOF induction. They are nice imo. Id buy if in front of me for sure. If they are in a giving mood for 7 pes, come out with the Kobe and Rips also.

As a diehard Wizards fan, those Rips are absolute grails. I wore my French blues to death back in 2003-2004 because it was the closest pair I could get to those PEs.

melo pes are better, you would have to throw in a replica hof jacket to hype ppl about these

I believe they did for Jeter. Could be wrong there. But I agree, a release should have happened. Ray has been there with JB from the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom