Air Jordan 7 Retro “Black Cardinal” Rumored 2014

If they do it right these could look good . I would rather buy these if they look good then the cardinals because of the white on the cardinals .

The **** is up with JB and all of these bastardized black suede versions of originals?

NONE of these ***** look good man. Black grapes were already type ugly. But they were cool, whatever. A lot of people dug them.

Now black Laneys AND Black Cardinals? Whats next? Black suede Concords?

Chill man let them cook... I want these to come out
smokin.gif
I want those too! Hope they do.

JB will have to make these hella limited, no way these sell otherwise.

Didn't the Cardinals sit for a bit in 2011?

People don't take too well with new color ways, unless they are "hyped" case in point Crimson 3s, Stealth 3s, Stealth 10s, etc.

However, there is a lot of time between then and their release, so lots can change.

The pic posted a page or so back by jayzrdead looks pretty good, but not enough for me to cop.

The 7's don't get that much love except for the Hares, but these would be a nice year round shoe to throw on

If they use black leather (witch they've rarely done outside the I & XII) they could be nice.

If you include both original colorways and retro +'s, the I's, III's, IV's, V's, X's, XI's (the back of the Black/Red colorway IS leather technically), XII's, XIII's, XIV's (Last Shot toe area), XV's, XVI's, XVII's, XVIII's (could be off here), and XIX's (don't even feel like trying to remember for the XX through XX8) have all had pairs with black leather on them.

Chill man let them cook... I want these to come out :smokin

View media item 437445
those are actually cool

These are fantastic, but with the 2013 shape and leather quality; no thanks.

Last edited:
These look smooth! I got my cardinals and they one of my fav pairs of J's, a black version would be great!

A black Cardinal could be an excellent idea, depending on how it's excecuted..
What's good famb. Ain't seen you in a minute. And you know damn well they are not going to do a black cardinal properly. However, I do see the black converse of white color schemes catching on. It will be hit and miss for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom