Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

First time winning a raffle..I entered 2 here in L.A. And got called for one. Happy I won and don't have to wake up at freaking 4am this time around. Missing out on a shoe doesn't hurt but... when you wake up that early and miss out while getting you sleep all ****** up does.

Last edited:
First time winning a raffle..I entered 2 here in L.A. And got called for one. Happy I won and don't have to wake up at freaking 4am this time around. Missing out on a shoe doesn't hurt but... when you wake up that early and miss out while getting you sleep all ****** up does.
4am for what? shoes dont release till 7

I entered a few raffles and scored a pair. Debating if I should go for another on the SNKRS app?

Every Jordan I have right now, I have gotten online. And I have to wake up at 4am, so I can try my luck.. 

I was thinking you got up that time to go camping around LA. Congrats on not having to do that. Enjoy some breakfast in the AM.

how are people in the Bay Area doing in raffles? It feels like we got less allocation than others.
Grabbed a ticket from HOH in westfield mall and footlocker on 24th & mission.. Landed a call back yesterday at westfield on Market. I got lucky. How about you?

Last edited:
Good luck to all my NT yungins this mo'ning!!!

Imma have to wait and get these for resell but hopefully I find them for 250- :frown:

Wear em for a pic and put them right back in the box huh ?? 
nerd.gif
   jk
laugh.gif
you not jk tho 

i know what you sayin ... other dudes probably gonna wear their CDP pairs just go in the store and pick these up 

I don't think I'll ever be THIS lucky but I ended up getting a SECOND call back...wow.

Two out of the three Foot Locker's I went to have been good to me.

Good luck to all my NT yungins this mo'ning!!!

Imma have to wait and get these for resell but hopefully I find them for 250- :frown:

All the links being posted I doubt resell will hit that price. You'll get these close to retail if not 20 over.

Grabbed a ticket from HOH in westfield mall and footlocker on 24th & mission.. Landed a call back yesterday at westfield on Market. I got lucky. How about you?
Dang, my buddy and I put in 10 tickets in the DT area (and Mission Shiekh) and only got a callback from niketown. Something's up with these.

Im new to this site...I don't know how to post animated gifs. Anyone..Everyone..feel free to post gifs to express my rage LOL. Im angry..but I can only smile and laugh...laughing at myself too would help
sound like you're just straight up new, for my ticket I was out there 5 hours early

wts the biggest difference btwn cdp n these thats releasing tomorrow??

Idk about quality/material wise but the insole on CDP is different
you not jk tho 

i know what you sayin ... other dudes probably gonna wear their CDP pairs just go in the store and pick these up 

:lol:

I am doing that for the Bordeaux's IDEC second favorite jordan of all time

Back
Top Bottom