Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Tried to double up but failed at least i got one anyone ever or was able to checkout two pairs off NDC?

Last edited:

if i got an order confirmation number from fnl, is that guaranteed?

i had to hit place order 2-3 times so it debited 2-3 times, it was thru pp credit so i'm not tripping, it'll fall off.
I wouldn't pop the champagne until you receive the shipping confirmation. They've cancelled 2 of my orders after I received the order confirmation because they oversold and "couldn't locate my size at any of their stores" smh
ah I see, hopefully I do get lucky!
I got a confirmation e-mail also...good sign?

FNL raffle came through

Still not seeing the whole remastered aspect of these retros. But I was able to use my 20 WC card so it softens the blow a but
what was ur pickup window for FNL? is it 8am - 10am?

Last edited:

Been on NDC since 10 am EST and STILL haven't carted anything..**** is ridiculous
mean.gif

Pretty much all men sizes still in stock at NDC. 
SNKRS app showing plenty
yea, now enter your password and click purchase....you will get a message telling youthat size is out of stock most likely. i tried with size 10.5, 11, and 11.5.

Last edited:
first time FNL has let me through, added my size to cart, back to splash I go. lmao I'm finally feeling yall frustration. But the only size gone was 7.5 so don't fret people

I won't lie, usually I don't get all salted from a release, but I prepared for many weeks for these ishts, took an l on some sleep, and struck out. I'm kinda hurt

Back
Top Bottom