Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Yup everyone has an opinion. Dont take it personal
Im fine wouldnt say Ive had 2 pair of cdps if I didnt, not to mention the pairs Ive restored and sold. After reading your posts I see that your one of those people who continue to buy jordans yet point out every trivial  flaw as if it would stop you.

Last edited:
Happy to have my pair and for the people who actually wore their hares from the pack tell us which seem better quality wise.

I have cdps. Passed on these.

The cdps have a superior shape

The cdps leather is actually white. The 2015 is almost creamed colored. Not a good look.

Ive also had the ogs and neither compared to those so...

I dont double up on shoes by the way. I think its pointless.

So yea dont give me that bs that these are superior to the cdps

Last edited:
I had the CDP pack and wore them to beater status. I miss those. I might see if I can find another pair. These are ok. But my pair has glue stains all over. So much for re-mastered. 

Was this a easy pick up?
I didn't read the whole thread since drop but I would think the majority would say it was very easy.  I for one got through Nike, Eastbay, Footlocker, and Finishline in the first 20 minutes.  Got my 2 pairs and released the others even though they have no cart holds on the last 3 sites.

maybe its just me but CDP packages  were the worst quality in the history of Jordan brand minus the 5s10s 13s 16s and 19s. For me every re-retro that came after those packs were better. Atleast paint,sole and midsole wise. but that was me going from exclusively collecting OGs and 99-05 retros to cdp packs then continuing on. out of frustration the only cdp pairs I cared to hang on to were carmines and to me the new pair are made better

Happy with my pair. Leather is fine by me and not bad at all. Never had CDPS but I can't imagine the leather being that much better. I can't front and act like these have that white infrared/ grape 5 leather because these clearly do not.

2015 > cdp for sure but not by as big of a margin as some other remastered to previous retros. Quality and materials is a little better but has minor cosmetic flaws like glue and smudges on some pairs. I don't count minor pre creasing because better materials causes this to happen, the synthetic stuff before never or barely came pre creased but I hated the materials

Overall I'm very happy with this purchase. Glad these re retroed

Last edited:
Just know when Some of you guys get to the top of your Shoe Game.... You'll be transformed into a person like "THE MAYOR" or "ShoeZeum"

In a Room with about a Million Dollars worth of Sneakers 

and 

Thats it!

Homies Video makes me wanna sell my collection off in some weird way!!!!

I didn't read the whole thread since drop but I would think the majority would say it was very easy.  I for one got through Nike, Eastbay, Footlocker, and Finishline in the first 20 minutes.  Got my 2 pairs and released the others even though they have no cart holds on the last 3 sites.

Glad a lot of people were able to cook. I didn't follow the since it was first made in 2013? :lol: I was able to a pair for my self and my boy so, I was thinking either I was really lucky or they're just a super easy scoop.

Just know when Some of you guys get to the top of your Shoe Game.... You'll be transformed into a person like "THE MAYOR" or "ShoeZeum"

In a Room with about a Million Dollars worth of Sneakers 

and 

Thats it!

Homies Video makes me wanna sell my collection off in some weird way!!!!
I just want to be able to wear some of the classics like the Breds, Royals, Cement 3s and 4s, the Concord 11s, the fire red 5s, the carmine, black infrared, and infrared 6s, and more.  Imagine rotating out and wearing them; I don't want them all just the classics and a few special releases like the Bel Air 5s, the lance mountain 1s, and so on.

I have cdps. Passed on these.

The cdps have a superior shape

The cdps leather is actually white. The 2015 is almost creamed colored. Not a good look.

Ive also had the ogs and neither compared to those so...

I dont double up on shoes by the way. I think its pointless.

So yea dont give me that bs that these are superior to the cdps
my leathers white...

If your financial stuff is in order I don't ever see a point in needing to sell ur collection unless the person is legitimately not into sneakers anymore. I've seen countless ppl unload their sneakers in the past only to rebuy them later and get back into it. Could be hype or because sneakers haven't died yet like ppl always predict

At Least The Mayor had a Grip on things .... When Vlad asked him how much a sneaker was worth his answer was sooo 1000000% Right

6:44 on the Video n press play

"Cause Sneakers are only worth what your dumb ***** will pay for it"

So True! ^^^

If your financial stuff is in order I don't ever see a point in needing to sell ur collection unless the person is legitimately not into sneakers anymore. I've seen countless ppl unload their sneakers in the past only to rebuy them later and get back into it. Could be hype or because sneakers haven't died yet like ppl always predict

I been buying shoes since i was a little kid.

About ten years ago i unloaded all of my doubles and alot of shoes i bought on impulse and stopped buying shoes for abit. Thought i was done but nope

Im a lil over 400 pairs of shoes now but no more doubles of the same colorway.

Only shoes ill maje exceptions to will be the bordeaux vii because that is my fav of all time and the black cement iv because i believe when they retro again they will have nike air and the upper wont be frosty snow black.

And the black cement iv from 2012 is one of the most uncomfortable shoes i own

Man i swear im happy i got the pair online also other than just the pair i picked up in the store. I dont know if it's just me and my bad luck i know ive always had but i havent got 1 pair of J's this yr with this so called remastered situation thats didnt have a problem that made me sick to my gut when i see it. And it really sucks cause the 1st show is always perfect then im getting ready to look at the next shoe & i tell myself man you just know it's bout to get ugly. Since bout 08' ive picked up every drop except retro 1's cause i just dont like retro 1's, their to basic for me, & i dont just buy every pair to have what everyone else has it's just a hpbby i've had for a long time that i like. But strait up, not just this yr but every yr before theres always a problem, i'd almost have to put up a disclaimer with each pair if i ever wanted to sell a pair with 95% of what id sell never being wore. These today came with one toe box strait jacked lookin like someone took a piece of sand paper to it compared to the others, had a gouge that looks worse in person right next to the jumpman on the right shoe, cracked creases & big glue marks going down the side of the right shoe. Im posting pics & im even porting pics of the others to shoe what i mean with all the probs ive had. a big dent & crease on the teal 4's that just dont look that bad cause i have paper stuffed in it, a ridiculous half sideways jumpman tag on the tongue of the laser 4's, discoloration on the mesh & nasty bubbles under the toe box of one of my georgetown 11 lows, a bunch of bubbles & 2 dirty holes on the legend blue 11's that a show cobbler told me looked like it came from a dirty glue gun that burned a hole in the patent leather. Sorry for the long write up, i can even go longer with more pics from dam near every release, but dam, whats really goin on with these fools.

So why do you keep buying every release, if you're going to complain after every release.

Either don't buy them or inspect them.

Interesting to see everyone opinion about the pic. Honestly, I have no problem with it. They are rocking the kicks like they supposed to. Even the the dude who tried to pull a fast one by wearing the 1's,
laugh.gif
. #wearyourkicks.

At least they aint like the fouls. LMFAO
roll.gif
at dude on the right!!!

Interesting to see everyone opinion about the pic. Honestly, I have no problem with it. They are rocking the kicks like they supposed to. Even the the dude who tried to pull a fast one by wearing the 1's, :lol: . #wearyourkicks.
At least they aint like the fouls. LMFAO :rofl: at dude on the right!!!

Yeah I don't care. It ain't me and I'm not going to be with them. Doesn't make me like my kicks any less.

Back
Top Bottom