Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Where'd you find that hat? Haven't seen that before. May have to grab one if I can.

I went to two different malls and the only stores that had them were Champs. One of the champs only had 1 hat left so they might be hard to get in person now. I know FNL had them online in their hare Jordan collection this past Saturday.

I went to two different malls and the only stores that had them were Champs. One of the champs only had 1 hat left so they might be hard to get in person now. I know FNL had them online in their hare Jordan collection this past Saturday.
Thank, man. Appreciate it.

Man I have no idea what's going on with my pair I ordered off eBay Monday.The seller used 2 day shipping but I'm confused why the post office is sending my package all over the world. I'm in VA and the seller is in Pittsburgh. My package went from Pittsburgh to an area 40 mins from my house in Dulles only to leave and go back north to Massachusetts then New Hampshire back to Maryland this morning. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have mines

Man I have no idea what's going on with my pair I ordered off eBay Monday.The seller used 2 day shipping but I'm confused why the post office is sending my package all over the world. I'm in VA and the seller is in Pittsburgh. My package went from Pittsburgh to an area 40 mins from my house in Dulles only to leave and go back north to Massachusetts then New Hampshire back to Maryland this morning. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have mines
is it USPS? if so, they did almost the same to me. im here in NYC in the bronx. i sold some georgetowns and did 2 day priority shipping to brooklyn, which is in the same city less than 1 hour away. well, it took my package like a week to get to my buyer even though i paid for 2 day priority. they shipped it to 4 difference post offices in 4 different zipcodes before they finally decided to ship it to the right post office in the right zipcode for delivery.

ridiculous. could have took the train and delivered it myself in 1 day and saved some money.

Just curious... How many people bought the Hares this weekend, then saw NDC restocked the Carmines today, and copped those as well?

is it USPS? if so, they did almost the same to me. im here in NYC in the bronx. i sold some georgetowns and did 2 day priority shipping to brooklyn, which is in the same city less than 1 hour away. well, it took my package like a week to get to my buyer even though i paid for 2 day priority. they shipped it to 4 difference post offices in 4 different zipcodes before they finally decided to ship it to the right post office in the right zipcode for delivery.

ridiculous. could have took the train and delivered it myself in 1 day and saved some money.

Yup USPS

Just got my pair in the mail today and although it could be worse, these joints look dirty. Feel like I got had by JB though for some VNDS hares. 

i dont even bother with what you did anymore. i tried to give @joejs82 the same friendly advice/warning the other day before the mods got to him and he basically told me im not the boss of him lol
lmao I feel you bro. Some of us try to be helpful and others take it as we are bashing them.

Too late
devil.gif
roll.gif

didn't mean to step on your toes @bigj505  . 

Got my pair from FNL. The past 3 or 4 pairs ive got from them ive had isses with. The bottom of the soles have ink stains or something on them. And a few small spots on the leather. Too bad because the stains on the soles dont bother me, ill be wearing them. But the stains on the upper leather area might be enough to send em back.

Am im not nit picky. But seem to have not much luck wheb ordering from FNL.

However i do dig the tounges on this pair.

View media item 1543402

Got my pair from FNL. The past 3 or 4 pairs ive got from them ive had isses with. The bottom of the soles have ink stains or something on them. And a few small spots on the leather. Too bad because the stains on the soles dont bother me, ill be wearing them. But the stains on the upper leather area might be enough to send em back.

Am im not nit picky. But seem to have not much luck wheb ordering from FNL.

However i do dig the tounges on this pair.
Send them back. Between all the quality control returns on these and the FB 7s, maybe they'll take notice. Wishful thinking...

It's def not stepping in my toes. It's actually appreciated. The only request is to not include the original post contents since I wipe all existence of the infraction.
noted! 

on a different note, can't wait to have my pairs tomorrow!!

roll.gif

didn't mean to step on your toes @bigj505
It's def not stepping in my toes. It's actually appreciated. The only request is to not include the original post contents since I wipe all existence of the infraction.
yea the guy told me i broke the rules too cause my post with his quote got deleted as well. i tried to explain that the only reason that happened was because my post had him quoted but he told me it was because i broke the rules too and to kick rocks
laugh.gif

Send them back. Between all the quality control returns on these and the FB 7s, maybe they'll take notice. Wishful thinking...

Im going to return them. I doubt they will notice, but with Nike raisibg the prices they need to not let stuff like this slip through the cracks.

Im going to return them. I doubt they will notice, but with Nike raisibg the prices they need to not let stuff like this slip through the cracks.
Yeah, that's a shame. You had a great looking tongue! I'd have to really think about it, but if you were able to scoop up another pair later on it might be worth it.

And...slip through the cracks? Bruhhhh the quality control issues have been flowing like...

I am all for good quality and I noticed that these shoes had lesser QC standards than recent releases. However, I plan to wear these shoes, along with all my others, until I can no longer wear them. Am I crazy to assume other people do this? Why does it matter if there is a glue stain? Unless you plan to create a museloum for these shoes than why complain? $190 is steep but every consumer has a choice - buy or don't. I have felt the increase in price has resulted in better materials and more comfort. I can wear them now all day and forget I am wearing Jordans. Leather that creases and bends naturally does amazing things to your feet. Whether the shoe has a glue stain or not means nothing to how I walk and feel in the shoe. Wear them and enjoy them.

Last edited:

:rofl:  

didn't mean to step on your toes @bigj505

yea the guy told me i broke the rules too cause my post with his quote got deleted as well. i tried to explain that the only reason that happened was because my post had him quoted but he told me it was because i broke the rules too and to kick rocks :lol:

I'm saying tho.... You already know what I'm saying.... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom