Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

ole buddy gotta chill wit them french blues lol, most def wouldnt mind if those fell back in to the retro rotation , i remember mom dukes paid $185 for the for me early off ebay lol

$190???
sick.gif

Never got to wear my CDP pair before it was stolen :frown: :smh:

Will be had one way or another as long as they aren't butchered too much.

Jan 2015 might get pushed up into a crowded holiday schedule

190 MSRP 

You are one of the few newer NTers who's opinion and information I truly respect.

But that $190 price tag makes me want to fight you. That price is obviously not your fault, but I'm not thinking logically. I'm just tight...like a tiger.

I'll still buy these, JB, but releases like powder III's and stealth III's i will NOT be buying because of this ridiculous price increase. >:

I really need to wear these, it's been over 10 years .. this summer will be the year ( I said the same thing about a year ago :lol: )

View media item 328876

And count me in for the Hares, I need a brand new pair after spilling alcohol all over the toebox on my CDP pair a few years ago :x them drunk summer nights :smh:

These are exceptionally white. Mine got the mean yellow midsole, especially on the front. Go head and rock them joints, Cap! I'll post a pic of mine later...hopefully it makes you wanna un-ds yours.

I really need to wear these, it's been over 10 years .. this summer will be the year ( I said the same thing about a year ago :lol: )

View media item 328876

And count me in for the Hares, I need a brand new pair after spilling alcohol all over the toebox on my CDP pair a few years ago :x them drunk summer nights :smh:

These are exceptionally white. Mine got the mean yellow midsole, especially on the front. Go head and rock them joints, Cap! I'll post a pic of mine later...hopefully it makes you wanna un-ds yours.

LOL I will fam, weather finally starting to break out here. Not even sure how I managed to keep them white after so many years.

These are dope. Hoping for a fall release since the only shoe we know about so far for the fall season are the Legend blue 11s, Black infareds, a random 13, and mabe those red 14s

I wonder if the fit is goin to be like the 7s from last year ... or was it 2012? I cant even remember. Whenever olympics & "raptors" dropped ...

Both of those my true size had some room so i could have .5 size down

I wonder if the fit is goin to be like the 7s from last year ... or was it 2012? I cant even remember. Whenever olympics & "raptors" dropped ...

Both of those my true size had some room so i could have .5 size down

or the bordeaux that was basically a 1/2 too big

I got the CDP Hares and I would still consider getting this re-release, but $190 tho
eek.gif

ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Hope it's true always wanted a pair but everything coming out this year I wouldn't mind if they dropped next year

This. I have a bad relationship with my bordeaux's because they are my true size (10.5) and are huge. There's a really ugly crease (a vertical crease, at that) on my toebox because the shoes are so damn big. I've worn them no more than 5 times since they released...prolly more like 3 times...and they already have a big ugly crease.

This. I have a bad relationship with my bordeaux's because they are my true size (10.5) and are huge. There's a really ugly crease (a vertical crease, at that) on my toebox because the shoes are so damn big. I've worn them no more than 5 times since they released...prolly more like 3 times...and they already have a big ugly crease.

yeah i have 2 pair both sz 12(one ds) & finding a swap for 1/2 sz down without the idiot wanting money on top is kinda hard .... i make sure to wear nba socks when i wear them since those are a little thicker

Last edited:
I'll get excited when the "rumor" gets removed and we have a RD. I really want these. I refused to hunt down the pack for the price. I love this shoe. 

Back
Top Bottom