Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Being the year of the AJ VII, why couldn't we get A OG NA AJ VII Box only for OG color ways. Hares and Bordeaux. They gotta give us something different this go around with the Bordeaux 're-releasing again for the 2nd time. Obviously No OG box but hopefully better material than the 1st retro.

Can care less about a box.

What's more important is getting quality built sneakers with quality materials, especially for what we've been paying.

Don't get your hopes up for these. I did and was totally let down. Hopefully I can run across a CDP pair for the low

Does anyone know if the new remastered 7s fit the same or different than the non remastered 7s from 2011-2012. Trying to decide if I go half size down like usual for 7s

Thanks in advance

Don't get your hopes up for these. I did and was totally let down. Hopefully I can run across a CDP pair for the low
This dude here straight trying to discourage everyone :lol: . We all know not to expect great quality.

Now if anyone remembers me from any other JB thread, I tell it like it is. If its a good shoe, I defend it (Oreo IV, Blk Infrared VI). If its not up to my expectations I let people know. Most folks won't have the opportunity to look at them until after their purchase. I'm just putting out there. Maybe I saw a bad batch of them but I'm not impressed for $190

This dude here straight trying to discourage everyone :lol: . We all know not to expect great quality.

Now if anyone remembers me from any other JB thread, I tell it like it is. If its a good shoe, I defend it (Oreo IV, Blk Infrared VI). If its not up to my expectations I let people know. Most folks won't have the opportunity to look at them until after their purchase. I'm just putting out there. Maybe I saw a bad batch of them but I'm not impressed for $190

what didn't you like exactly? the guy in tha6 review vid said something similar regarding the soft suede & it being hit or miss

What's more important is getting quality built sneakers with quality materials

and your not even getting that. your paying 190 for a nike air insole lol

but nothing was worse than the all leather based vi retros so anything is a remaster after that :lol:

I was expecting a better grade of leather, at least similar to the Columbia IV also the nubuck or whatever it is wasn't as plush. I was expecting something like Fear IV It just seemed like they rushed to make them. I wanted "premium" materials with the price increase. If the Bordeaux is made the same way, I'll pass on them as well

For the ppl that won the raffle did the call have a caller id or was it a private number

It showed the number.

What was crazy is that I had walked out of the store literally minutes before the call.

When I was in the store she was half -way being a smart a**. 10 or so minutes later it was "hi this is such and such, can I speak to Mr. So and so!?"

Truth is definitely stranger than fiction. Never mind, when I came in the store she had had, phone (old school cordless model no less), list and tickets on the counter in front of her, I was like no wonder the phone was busy when I was calling earlier.

Lol, too funny. Definitely going to be one to remember!!!

I was on my lunch break, in line @ Cinnabon when the call came in @ 12:53 baby!!! Yessir!!!

I was expecting a better grade of leather, at least similar to the Columbia IV also the nubuck or whatever it is wasn't as plush. I was expecting something like Fear IV It just seemed like they rushed to make them. I wanted "premium" materials with the price increase. If the Bordeaux is made the same way, I'll pass on them as well

but the hares never had that kind of tumbled leather & the suede wasn't THAT thick either.... I get what you are saying but its kind of a reach to expect that imo

Yeah, I know the Hares don't have the same tumbled leather, I wanted the thickness of it. I don't know. I just have had higher expectations with the increase and it feels like they are putting wool over our eyes. They know they could have made these better

Just got a 2nd call , no more hunger pains..

images

Back
Top Bottom