Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Shout out to the HOH employees for letting me use my reward coupons & not giving me a hard time. Under retail is nice!

to the people that ordered on finishline it took me like attempts like 4 time on paypal and 3 on bank but got canceled twice on paypal and nothing else on paypal account. Does the charge come back later in the day or thats it not going to happen. I got allot of gift card errors but never used a gift card lol. This was the same with credit card but got through

I'm tryinf to figure out the same thing.

I called my bank and said it has nothing to do with there end. Telling me how well I've acutally been doing with them for two years lol. Now I'm on hold with finish line. My CC shows a lot of pending transactions though.
I called my bank and said it has nothing to do with there end. Telling me how well I've acutally been doing with them for two years lol. Now I'm on hold with finish line. My CC shows a lot of pending transactions though.
This was happening to me too, I had to call my bank and they told me to watch how input my name. It worked in the end.

Your transaction could not be authorized. Please select another payment method to complete your transaction. You may contact the issuing bank for additional information

Is that why FNL is still showing full size run?
That would be my guess.  I had been trying to check out on FNL since 10 am, and kept getting that message.  I finally decided to checkout as a guest using my wife's debit card.......and viola.  Piece of cake!

Yea I got hit 2x on FNL for 1 pair but as the saying goes "As long as you owe me I won't be broke", so I can wait for them to fix it to get the kicks. Sux tho.

finally got my order through on FNL after literally 17 payment errors. And fortunately, only 1 charge on my account. Keep at it fam! I saw plenty of sizes still up

Foot Locker was surprisingly easy and relatively fast, worked first for me, I also doubled up with a pair from FNL hoping for no cancellation, double charge horror stories

I hope all that wanted these cooked today. I was able to use my WC Rewards on my FNL order :pimp:

#teamunderretail

No sadderday here[emoji]128077[/emoji]

I'm tryinf to figure out the same thing.
The bank and PayPal attempts that were not successful will come off. I have heard horror stories of it taking a while. You will only be charged for the one that went through. Same thing happened to me today and know it works itself out. You'll be fine. When it comes to FNL this is expected. Congrats on the cop!

Last edited:
I think I may have just got through on FNL. This is crazy lol. My order submitted and I got an order number. Took forever. I added them to my cart and when I would click on my cart it would kick me back to the splash screen.

my ndc screen on my desktop is at my cart but is has the "waiting" circle spinning in middle of screen, should i refresh or wait it out? i can see my cart and it has my shoes in it, but don't want to loose them
Don't refresh, open a new tab and see if you can check out that way..

Also, anyone use the Snkrs app for these?

A lot of people were successful using SNKRS (talking about it about 10 pages ago). Some people got through within a few minutes after release time, others took about 15-20min until the 'pending' status went away.

I got email confirmation from Nike about 20minutes after I got through on SNKRS.

Got a call late last night and secured a pair. Also, 10 min wait at nike.com. 1 pair for me and another for my bro. Fnl has been giving me issues checking out and I tried both methods credit card and paypal.

Well I found a Sz 9.5 at my finish line was wondering why it was still there and noticed when I got home this pair is messed up :smh:

finally got my order through on FNL after literally 17 payment errors. And fortunately, only 1 charge on my account. Keep at it fam! I saw plenty of sizes still up

yeah...keep at it, good advice...so someone else can get charged 72 times..:rolleyes

Last edited:
I literally just now woke up (stayed up too late, and slept in), opened FNL's direct link, added my size 11, and checked out with PayPal.

A lot of people were successful using SNKRS (talking about it about 10 pages ago). Some people got through within a few minutes after release time, others took about 15-20min until the 'pending' status went away.

I got email confirmation from Nike about 20minutes after I got through on SNKRS.
That's good to hear, gives me hope from the Bred lows and the Chi 1s

Back
Top Bottom