Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

"Noble"

Im guessing that cream colored leather means the leather is super synthetic cheap?

Alot of people must be blind or in denial because thats how most jordan retros are these days

I remember pointing out that cream colored leather and nobody was having it in the legend blue thread. Straight denial :lol:
Im thinking the leather is alright on 2015, but the dye is butt.
I told my 15yr old son, when he was asking for the "Not so legendary" 11s for xmas,that the whites werent even matching, he didnt give a $**+, had to have em. Opens em up xmas morning, looks at me saids thx popz, but you was right ,the white isnt even white on uppers. I sold em for $260 for him , so he came up +$60, he wound up buying the French 7s with the other 200.

Youre 100% on point though 'Noble'(repped for Truth) the white leather aint been actually white in a grip, talking 6-7+yrs.

Also as predicted, the quality has slowly declined from the jump off of 2015, theyre just about back to the typical okie doke ,proven with this release. Talk about short lived,you know that glorified price tag is locked in though ,and aint ever seeing a decline ,thats for certain.

Last edited:
Thanks fam. Damn I didn't know you missed. There was a dude in front of me being mad rude to this nice girl at the register and he was buying a 9 and 9.5. I woulda falcon punched him and sent the hares to you for retail. [emoji]128514[/emoji]
:lol:

The corny sneaker punch lines will never end. Jesus just cop the kicks and ****

View media item 1536855
giphy.gif

Quality-wise, I have no complaints. I will say, however, is that for a "remaster", my 06 Cardinals > these in terms of quality.

Man, i wish my 06 Cardinals didn't get stolen. Those things were fire. Those gold laces tips

:smh: I couldn't get my sz. 12 so I bought a sz. 11 I'm not even gonna bother trying on. Gonna have to swap it I guess

mean.gif
I couldn't get my sz. 12 so I bought a sz. 11 I'm not even gonna bother trying on. Gonna have to swap it I guess
whats your true size? these run .5 bigger for most

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish my tongues had more color. Both of mine are just black white and green.

Last edited:
Was gonna hate and say they looked like clowns but I just can't. Hares are just too fresh. Hard to corn them up. They actually pulled it off.

Except them socks though. OD

Back
Top Bottom