Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Your opinion is pretty terrible if you think Nike sorts pairs based on the quality of craftsmanship, then allocates their best pairs.

I don't get how so many people are so clueless. All Nike really cares about is keeping the free marketing going strong and making as much profit per pair as they can. SNKRS app doesn't give you better quality pairs, that's the bottom line.
you guys get so revved up over nada..i was pushin ur buttons dude. Whats up with u yall? Why are some of u so disgruntled and so quick to try and prove someone wrong on here? Breathe dude! Would u like a paper bag or something?
There's nothing to prove, sounds like you need to lighten up. But if you think Nike has some dude sorting pairs so their SNKRS customers get the best pairs, or that using the app makes a difference in the final product you got, you're out of your mind. Make some sense, it helps to bring something logical to the table.

you guys get so revved up over nada..i was pushin ur buttons dude. Whats up with u yall? Why are some of u so disgruntled and so quick to try and prove someone wrong on here? Breathe dude! Would u like a paper bag or something?
@trappedintime i got my laugh for day bro, thanks!

There's nothing to prove, sounds like you need to lighten up. But if you think Nike has some dude sorting pairs so their SNKRS customers get the best pairs, or that using the app makes a difference in the final product you got, you're out of your mind. Make some sense, it helps to bring something logical to the table.
youre funny!! Lol

would u like an invite? maybe that'll make u feel better

Knew I should've ordered through the snkrs app instead, my pair would've been flawless!
5xtDartpELLnXKkhytW.gif

Your opinion is pretty terrible if you think Nike sorts pairs based on the quality of craftsmanship, then allocates their best pairs.

I don't get how so many people are so clueless. All Nike really cares about is keeping the free marketing going strong and making as much profit per pair as they can. SNKRS app doesn't give you better quality pairs, that's the bottom line.
do u know what pushing sombody's buttons means? it means youre agitating/irritating/antagonizing them. and you just admitted you were doing it on purpose. so what reaction did you expect?

youre gonna purposely push the guy's buttons, then act like you dont understand why he reacted the way he reacted? and then u say u got a good laugh from annoying the dude and peaced out.

grow up.

I'm not the least bit upset over here. Just laughing at anyone thinking Nike sorts out pairs and gives good pairs to orders from the SNKRS app. Everyone knows Randy sorts out the good pairs and those go to phone orders! :wow:

I'm not the least bit upset over here. Just laughing at anyone thinking Nike sorts out pairs and gives good pairs to orders from the SNKRS app. Everyone knows Randy sorts out the good pairs and those go to phone orders!
embarassed.gif
yea, well at least u got a good laugh at homeboy for thinking nike would do something senseless like sort out good pairs from bad pairs rofl. that was ridiculous.

got mine. what type of packaging tape ndc uses to deliver there packages from ndc. I ask because I wasn't home to receive my package. I received an email stating the package was delivered but when I got home, I didn't see no shoes. finally I checked the status of shipment and one of my neighbors had the package but it didn't state which house it was so I had to do som detective work and search by name luckly it was the good neighbor that had the shoes and not the bad one.

how do I curse out the ups guy for delivering the package to just some other house? because next time I wouldn't get so lucky

yea, well at least u got a good laugh at homeboy for thinking nike would do something senseless like sort out good pairs from bad pairs rofl. that was ridiculous.
Unfortunately this type of assumption is nothing new to the threads.

I remember for the Black Infrared 6s release, someone believed that Nike/Jordan Brand did in fact sort out the pairs based on craftsmanship and gave the best ones to the NDC/Nike Stores and HOH, and the bad craftsmanship pairs to FNL, Champs, WSS, DSG, etc... Dude wasn't even trolling. 

I remember for the Black Infrared 6s release, someone believed that Nike/Jordan Brand did in fact sort out the pairs based on craftsmanship and gave the best ones to the NDC/Nike Stores and HOH, and the bad craftsmanship pairs to FNL, Champs, WSS, DSG, etc... Dude wasn't even trolling. 
paranoid peeps will be paranoid lol. i know for a fact those myths r incorrect....because ive had to return kicks to NDC before, and ive gotten flawless pairs from EB, FNL and FTL. there is no conspiracy like those people think lol. its just luck. you either get a pair made good, or you get a pair that has issues. but its random.

Critical thinking is not the average sneakerhead's strong suit. A lot of dudes have a completely false reality about this company we collectively support no matter how much they rain turds on us.

Damn did they start gluing these size stickers on the insole
mean.gif
dont know if its glue....but the size stickers not comming off easy has been an issue for a while. got my oreos from hanon and tried to take off that bigass sticker on the insole, and failed.

dont know if its glue....but the size stickers not comming off easy has been an issue for a while. got my oreos from hanon and tried to take off that bigass sticker on the insole, and failed.

Gotta just leave it. The soze sticker usually wears off eventually from walking and sweat. Those overseas materials stickers are different beast. Good luck with that. Better off just leaving it.

Some come off easy though but most are a pair

Just got my Finishline pair in!!! Very happy with the shoes I mean I've been wanting these since the space jam days...OHH BY THE WAY did anyone else who ordered from Finishline not happy with the packaging like me? Finishline packaging is horrible!! I'm sorry Finishline and I know people will say who cares as long as the shoes are good and yes the shoes were perfectly fine but I am a shoe collector and especially with the cost of the shoe price going up these days now, spending $190-200 as a consumer I would like my shoe box not to be damaged! Why is their packaging bad and not to mention it's coming in a big double box already which is perfectly fine but they don't even put one plastic air bubbles to protect the shoe box anymore?? They use to but now all of a sudden stopped? ....do I blame Finishline or the UPS people??? Thoughts if anyone has an idea?? Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom