Air Jordan 7 Retro "Olympic Alternate" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I don't get JB, this could have been a great colorway if they did put the blue on the toe box as well, look at my microsoft paint rendering and tell me if I was wrong. should have been the same style of bordeaux color blocking
Fixed
Just kidding my friend and they do look better with the blue toe box but I prefer the original colorway

I also never cared for the Olympics, until somebody up here posted this:

View media item 2022480
I don't know if it's because the tongue is showing a lot or the blue color really popped, but ever since I've been in love :smokin

Both the 2004 and 2012 are on Sole Supremacy, they start at $324. Which ones are the best the 2004 or 2012?

Yeah, I wouldn't pay that much for a pair of '04s. Go with the '12s if you're gonna cop

@lamekilla can't wait for remastered charcoals! Don't see it happening anytime soon tho

I sold my DS 2004 pair last year and the guy told me the sole separated on him :x

I got an nds pair not too long ago and both soles completely desintegrated on me. I brought them to a shoe maker and he fixed them up and I started wearing them again. After the last wear the outsole started to separate again.

The heel tabs also cracked on me.

Don't buy 04s unless you want to keep patching them up.

Last edited:
I sold my DS 2004 pair last year and the guy told me the sole separated on him
sick.gif
Ouch, 2012 version it is. What they should have did this year was release the originals and these. The next Olympic Games is in 2020.

Ouch, 2012 version it is. What they should have did this year was release the originals and these. The next Olympic Games is in 2020.
Jordan Brand will probably make up a Jordan VI "tinker alternate" or something, even though Jordan didn't play in the VI in the olmypics. Haha

nerd.gif
roll.gif

Don't want to be a ****, but here is the embed video post. For future use, just click on the "film reel" button and post link to embed.

Still a pass on for me on the kicks. Olympic alternate has nice touches but I have the OG olympics, so good enough.

Back
Top Bottom