Air Jordan 7 Retro "Olympic" Returns in 2012..VOL. But I just bought the FTLOTG :|

Can't wait I've actually hope they would, but knew in my heart it would be a long time before they'd re-retro these again, seeing how I missed out on all the previous re-releases of this shoe, but hey now it's happening and yes I'm glad and will be coppin.....

I just love how people get so bent out of shape when a shoe gets re retroed, if you're in this just to re sell and make money then boohoo! if your a Jordan fan as I am I say the more the merrier as stated in an earlier post if you have them and you don't need/want them then don't buy them. I for one am greatful jordan brand retros the classics

Definitely buying a pair of these, the best colorway for VII's in my opinion, and one of the few that I have yet to own. I'm just hoping they don't mess up the shape.

PE7Green.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Resist

would be nice if these released with the 9 on the back

I'm not sure why people say this. Have Olympic VII's ever released with 23 on the back?

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Why do yall get upset that these are coming out again? If you have the last one, why are you so heated? 
indifferent.gif

The VII must be one of the most inexpensive shoes to retro. It's slowly turning into JB's AF1.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

indifferent.gif
why the hell are they retroing that many shoes next year?

laugh.gif
I'm saying.

Little od if you add all the heat Nike is dropping next year also.

Originally Posted by vood99

The VII must be one of the most inexpensive shoes to retro. It's slowly turning into JB's AF1.
cmon son, jb's af1 is the retro 1 point blank, never had a pair of oly's im glad they're giving ppl like me a chance to cop em, a resellers nightmare

laugh.gif
@ Resellers nightmare. They made their money already.
I liked the logo on the FTLOG it went well with the logo my Oly 1's 
smokin.gif

And THIS is the reason why I originally passed on the FTLOTGs, had a feeling we'd see another release without that logo (didn't think it would be this soon). With these, the Chicago Xs, Oly 6s, Columbias, JB is making it hard to retire 
laugh.gif
(where the Grapes at?)

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I like JB's "course correction"  

I personally disliked the heart logo on the heel, so this is an easy pickup for me.   

I still don't understand why people get upset about them re-releasing colorways, if you already have the shoe, cool, go about your day.  Those who weren't able to obtain a pair will be happy. 
This. I had the 'international' TB IIIs (avy check) but didn't care when the re-re-retro'd it shortly after.

Back
Top Bottom