Air Jordan 7 Retro "Olympic" Returns in 2012..VOL. But I just bought the FTLOTG :|

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I like JB's "course correction"  

I personally disliked the heart logo on the heel, so this is an easy pickup for me.   

I still don't understand why people get upset about them re-releasing colorways, if you already have the shoe, cool, go about your day.  Those who weren't able to obtain a pair will be happy. 

Easily one of the better colorway of the 7.

Definitely want to cop at retail on RD.

Prices on eBay for these (04/FTLOTG) in my size are ridiculous.

Yup JB is all about money, they dont care about peoples resell value. Dont be surprise to see Concords in a few years again

is it just me but the FTLOG version, the rubber toe area yellows so damn quick ! i have seen ds pairs of 04s on ebay and they have no yellowing on the rubber toe part.

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

is it just me but the FTLOG version, the rubber toe area yellows so damn quick ! i have seen ds pairs of 04s on ebay and they have no yellowing on the rubber toe part.

How many times have you worn yours? I've only worn mine once, and I have 04's with no yellowing.

Good...passed on the FTLOTG tried to wear my 04s and found they coming apart so easy pick up for me...

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

It all depends on where the item is kept.
The better the condition (no matter the year) the better they kept the shoes covered and whatnot.

wore mines like 20 times, always store back in the box and always AC running in my houst at a steady themperature. I think the white rubber material on the 04s yellows less than the rubber they used on the toe area on the FTLOG.

Back
Top Bottom