Air Jordan 7 Retro "Olympic" Returns in 2012..VOL. But I just bought the FTLOTG :|

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

is it just me but the FTLOG version, the rubber toe area yellows so damn quick ! i have seen ds pairs of 04s on ebay and they have no yellowing on the rubber toe part.

It all depends on where the item is kept.
The better the condition (no matter the year) the better they kept the shoes covered and whatnot.

Yep that's the story for sure.
My '04s have a yellowed toe cap that I guess I could retr0brite but I think I'll give a couple light Angelus coats instead. My '01 True Blues bought DS last year don't show any yellowing, not really even any on the heel tab. Definitely depends on how they're stored over time.

Disappointed that the '04 white panels are fully synthetic pleather, so although they're preferred to the FTLOTG due to being more OG, they're not really any nicer in quality.

Gotta add that after a recent visit to JB and holding the sample of the 2012s in hand, JB is considering 3M panels in silver (similar to the 3M used on Green Bean Vs) on the silver accents but may switchback to OG silver pleather instead to keep sneakerheads happy. Don't be surprised if they release w/3M tho, since it's obviously common to make some changes with every retro release!

I thought only the Olympic 6's was coming out this year, now the 7's too. Gotta cop both!

Hope these are true to OG version.

Any major changes to color schemes will NOT be welcomed.

Same goes for the rumored Raptors later in the year.

This is pretty messed up of JB... Just like the infrared pack, just like dmp/banned 1s. They made ppl buy the ftlotgs and now they release the ones everyone actually wants. $$$$$$$$$$$

Back
Top Bottom