Air Jordan 8.0 - Winter 2012 (via KixandtheCity.com)

Originally Posted by Takeahit

Ok, I have to ask. Why is it a .0 series, shouldn't it be a .1 series? 2.0 = 2 and 8.0 = 8
ohwell.gif

it SOUNDS more modern or futurist, that's all.
smile.gif

Have to admit I like what they're doing. Most people don't buy the regular team crap that JB drops for hooping, but everyone buys retros. Might as well change up the performance models based on what people like. The 2.0's are actually a pretty nice shoe, and I'm big on the HF technology being in these.

I don't even bother to look at em in stores now. The 2.0s did intrigue me, but just to find out that it looked stupid.

Originally Posted by eltouha

i vaguely remember someone dropping info on these ages ago, long before the 2.0 was known about. i say keep it up, jb! although i would have preferred them continue up the line and do the 3's next.

yea some guy was saying how they were gonna make the 8's with flywire like on the straps or something

I wanna see the white red grey color, need a few more angles then i'll make a template to check out other colors

Originally Posted by ijapino

Jordan Brand once again trying to reinvent the wheel...

I wish they'd stay consistent with a name though. We've seen updated versions of old shoes called "Nu-retros", Alphas and now the .0 series.

I always thought JB should do this.  The old retros aren't good for balling.  
I definitely agree with them keeping the name consistent.  

They don't look bad, but i'm not a fan of the Jordan 8.  Should be a nice treat for the 8 fans that ball.

I agree on the whole different names deal so far my grades are -nu-retro 1-aight, nu-retro 2 -horrendous, Alpha 1-dope,2.0-very nice,8.0 from this pic-not feeling it hopefully a better look will help my eyesights not the greatest but on first look I didnt get the wow factor I got off the 2.0-looks like the did alot to the design-the 2.0s are basically 2s wit a new sole(appearence wise) I don't understand JB-

Originally Posted by eltouha

i vaguely remember someone dropping info on these ages ago, long before the 2.0 was known about. i say keep it up, jb! although i would have preferred them continue up the line and do the 3's next.

i remember that too. and i always wondered if there is some order to how jb releases things... retros,bins,dbs.. always seems random

Never really liked the VIIIs and these are not an improvement. Easy pass.

JB should stop trying to fix something that ain't broken and instead put that effort on to their new sigs.

Back
Top Bottom