Air Jordan 8 "Take Flight/Undefeated" To Release 1/28/17

I'd be tempted to double up if I found them locally
laugh.gif
I'm gonna wait to see if they go on sale tbh lol. Lots of retros end up going on clearance at that store since it's pretty dry most of the time. Surprised they're still in business. 

I'm gonna wait to see if they go on sale tbh lol. Lots of retros end up going on clearance at that store since it's pretty dry most of the time. Surprised they're still in business. 

I'd give em some retail money just to keep em around if everything sits there :lol: might get the hookup down the line

I'd be tempted to double up if I found them locally :lol:

I hear you. I'm happy my pair is from Nike since I can return them with no issue if I find them for the low.

I'd give em some retail money just to keep em around if everything sits there
laugh.gif
might get the hookup down the line
I already have the hook up there! Homie that I knew since he was in diapers works there. Sucks they don't get yeezys because he'd probably rig the raffle for the fellas. I never really asked if he gets discounts on kicks. Do JJ employees get to use their discounts on recent releases?

Last edited:
I already have the hook up there! Homie that I knew since he was in diapers works there. Sucks they don't get yeezys because he'd probably rig the raffle for the fellas. I never really asked if he gets discounts on kicks. Do JJ employees get to use their discounts on recent releases?

I don't even have a JJ so idk :lol:

Long Beach, CA outlet had a pair of these in 8.5 and 9.5 on the back wall as of an hour ago.

Has anyone worn these in the rain yet? Recently secured the double up so I think I might try these in the rain tonight.

I usually wear some Manoa boots, oreo 4s, or Master 12s. Want to add this pair to my rainy day rotation.

Has anyone worn these in the rain yet? Recently secured the double up so I think I might try these in the rain tonight.

I usually wear some Manoa boots, oreo 4s, or Master 12s. Want to add this pair to my rainy day rotation.
I think you should be ok. Isn't the material neoprene? They're basically waterproof. 

I think you should be ok. Isn't the material neoprene? They're basically waterproof. 
it's neoprene on small sections of the shoe. the leather use on these are very absorbent. i tested it out before i decided spay shoe protector on them.

it's neoprene on small sections of the shoe. the leather use on these are very absorbent. i tested it out before i decided spay shoe protector on them.

I as well sprayed two coats of water repellant on them. The rain water now beads and rolls off.

Broke down and ordered from Kicks-Crew last week and they delivered today. Y'all wasn't lying, these are fire in person

Just opened the box.... SHOES ARE FIYAAAHHHH in person. 2 coats of water/stain repellent and they are ready to rock!

NDC just put up some scattered sizes... I was able to grab a size 9... Also saw 8, 8.5, and 10.5

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-jordan-retro-8-mens-shoe/pid-11236606/pgid-10331023

Anyone knows if NDC cancel orders if you have multiple pairs under one transaction?... Usually they warn you the limit when you try to add another size. But for some reason I was able to add multiple sizes but didn't want to risk getting cancelled. Wanted the 8.5 for my brother in law. By the time I tried re-ordering, I couldn't add to cart anymore.

Last edited:
https://jet.com/product/Nike-Mens-A...-305-Size-14/47db51d14f254a069188c805022bd464

I pulled the trigger they came out to $228 after creating new account and discount on using debit card.  Gonna take pics and post for legit check hoping they are 100 % real but I have time and money to dispute if they are not so just wanted to share with NT family you all help me out on some of my pick ups so trying to pay it forward but proceed with caution seems too good to be true but stranger things happened before.

Wish I could have grabbed these at a nike store w FnF this weekend but nowhere to be found. Wish I was back east, heard they were in abundance in NYC

Anybody know where I can grab an 11/11.5?

Grabbed a pair yesterday at the outlet for $131 with all access pass
Got lucky grabbed the last pair in my size
It was a display pair still DS [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom