Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
These look better in the pictures, but cant get over the fact that they look like hiking shoes; something Coleman would make. If these sit for a week I might get em.

olives or kilroys? they still have a pair of kilroys in my sz on deck for me but im about to pass on them for the olives.. input appreciated but i guess its all your preference

These look great in the pics. Won't be copping. Wrong time of year, too much going on. Maybe I'll luck out, and they'll sit around a while in my area.

olives or kilroys? they still have a pair of kilroys in my sz on deck for me but im about to pass on them for the olives.. input appreciated but i guess its all your preference
hands down olives.they crap all over any 'persona' colour any time of the day.

Last edited:
If the Kilroys didn't sell out instantly, I guarantee these will won't either.

Shouldn't have to camp.

Stores should get upwards of 40 or more pairs.

Everyone who legit wants a pair should be able to get one.

If you pay more than retail to cop these, then kill yourself.

Cool Greys..... that's a different story.

Last edited:

Shouldn't have to camp.

Never discount that X factor: People who come off the sidelines to purchase OG colorways.

This may be the only pair of J's that I'll ever customize (dye).  Sure there are a lot of people out there on the same boat as well.

I think these will do better than the Kilroys.  I will do my usual.  Scope out the overseas scene, FNL.com day of, and then hit the local spots after the campers clear out to see what's left.  No retro at this point is worth me taking time out of my day just to save what basically amounts to like $20.  If I miss out I'll wait til someone gets desperate and has to off 'em for close to retail.

had the '02 and they did have glossy paint which was kinda nice cause people notice you coming, but did crack like crazy after a while. Will be getting these haven't bought pair of jordans since 2006 (Grey/Lime Green) XIV. JB Quality has kept me away.

It's either these or the Stealth Foams in Dec. Boils down to quality, which means I probably won't cope these

I think they will sell out, but I am fine with that. The charcoals and powder blues are holding me for now. May get the cool greys, but not stressing none of them

What's the point of dying these?The Charcoals came out 2 years ago.
Answered this question already a few pages back, but I'll bite and answer again.

I prefer the leather on these to the nubuck on the charcoals.

I never customize shoes, but this is the one shoe to me that looks better that way.

first jays im copping since the aqua 8

Shouldn't have to camp.

Never discount that X factor: People who come off the sidelines to purchase OG colorways.

This may be the only pair of J's that I'll ever customize (dye).  Sure there are a lot of people out there on the same boat as well.

I think these will do better than the Kilroys.  I will do my usual.  Scope out the overseas scene, FNL.com day of, and then hit the local spots after the campers clear out to see what's left.  No retro at this point is worth me taking time out of my day just to save what basically amounts to like $20.  If I miss out I'll wait til someone gets desperate and has to off 'em for close to retail.

True.

But because of so much dropping around these, these can end up flying under the radar.

HOPEFULLY that happens. Not trying to camp for these.

Back
Top Bottom