Air Jordan 9 “University Blue” Thread December 5th $190

If anyone know of where a size 12.5 or 13 is can you let a brotha know? Thought I was good with these until FNL cancelled my order

What’s the deal with them claiming limited release on these? Anyone know the #’s, did most stores not get these? If they really are limited, I guess people saving bank for the XI’s next week.

THIS JUST IN... HOLLA.

CED B.
7ECAFEF1-B5AE-4BE7-8718-0D231495EDF5.jpeg
C9A58C23-BBFF-41B8-A604-5BD086FE9B7A.jpeg
481B3AF0-97F4-440D-AD86-1C9E5E55B339.jpeg
749FA064-A646-44BA-9978-B70DD091D774.jpeg

SIDEBAR: IF YOU GUYS REALLY WANT THESE, YOU BETTER JUMP ON ‘EM...I’M IN HOUSTON, AND THE STORE I HIT AT ONLY GOT 12 PAIRS TOTAL. THESE ARE KINDA LIMITED LIKE THE UNC 6’s BACK IN ‘17...HOLLA.

CED B.

If anyone know of where a size 12.5 or 13 is can you let a brotha know? Thought I was good with these until FNL cancelled my order
Seems we are assed out but I called my local FNL, they still have pairs reserved for pick up. They’ll be FCFS tomorrow at opening. They have one sz 13 and 14, I’m gonna snag that 13 for me but u might wanna make some calls bro

Also if someone wants the 14 if it’s there just lmk and I’ll grab it

Easiest for me in quite some time. Went to pick em up 15 minutes after FTL opened and there was no one in there even looking around or anything. Busy store too. Weird. Took about 45 seconds ha.

Seems we are assed out but I called my local FNL, they still have pairs reserved for pick up. They’ll be FCFS tomorrow at opening. They have one sz 13 and 14, I’m gonna snag that 13 for me but u might wanna make some calls bro

Yeah that sounds like the move.

What’s the deal with them claiming limited release on these? Anyone know the #’s, did most stores not get these? If they really are limited, I guess people saving bank for the XI’s next week.
Um, no one is saying they're limited. 34 Footlockers received them within 100 miles from me. There will be plenty of people that don't pick up their reservations.

They are somewhat limited, no Shoe City in my area got these this week. Even the DTLR’s in my city only got a few. Maybe one size run

I guess it’s a wrap for these, at least online. Plz @ me if u see a 13

Post up if you get them....I'm more than happy to try for you during a restock if you need it

Copped these from the local today, with ease. Figured these would be easy to get for all but looks like some are having trouble.

Haven't had a pair of 9's since I sold my '02 (I believe) retro about 6 years ago. The Carolina blue jumpman is a nice little deviation and the "glitter/sparkle" on the mudguard area pops nicely! Good luck to all those seeking!!

called around this morning and no pairs available by stores near me. i'll probably go the resale route since prices may drop with all the other releases this month

Back
Top Bottom