Air Jordan 9 "Black Bottom" Nike Exclusive May 9, 2013 - $130

got tracking numbers for 2 different sizes after Nike rep said one would get canceled.. even got an email confirming the cancelation of one pair.

So if orders are really getting cancelled, are they restocking after the doubles get cancelled?
Yeah they will all come up in a restock.  The people in here that said "Got this size, dropping it from cart" had pairs that were eventually bought last night.  The people that said, "My pair I ordered got canceled, so a (size) should be out there soon" had pairs that didn't go back on NDC and will be part of a restock.  Those used to happen on the the Thursday or Friday after a Saturday release last year, moved up to Wednesday at the beginning of this year, and are now in these big, multi product restocks like the one May 25th and the one that they had on April 10th.  That's just for NDC though.

So if orders are really getting cancelled, are they restocking after the doubles get cancelled?
Yeah they will all come up in a restock.  The people in here that said "Got this size, dropping it from cart" had pairs that were eventually bought last night.  The people that said, "My pair I ordered got canceled, so a (size) should be out there soon" had pairs that didn't go back on NDC and will be part of a restock.  Those used to happen on the the Thursday or Friday after a Saturday release last year, moved up to Wednesday at the beginning of this year, and are now in these big, multi product restocks like the one May 25th and the one that they had on April 10th.  That's just for NDC though.
Figured as much. Good info though.

The overnight shipping. He was answering the guys question a couple posts before his.

Other guy is talking about resellers. And they may have have gotten the discount, or are in a tax free state. $160-$170 was the cost with overnight, depending on taxes. The locals near him are probably selling for $170 to $175. No fees or shipping to the resellers customer, and tax free with free shipping from NDC is a $40-$45 profit. Throw the possible discount in there and it's a $70-$75 profit. Either of those aren't bad at all for click of the finger and a Craigslist ad posted.
Made $60 on the grapes luckily, the resale value really dropped on those lol.

so all the posers said the photo blues were horrible and now people are copping and doubleing up on B grades???? LOL

photo blues are 1 of the most under rated 9's but sadly since they are not "limited" they dont get credit.

Yeah i'll just hope these really are limited, and that they go down in Jordan history
smile.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

so all the posers said the photo blues were horrible and now people are copping and doubleing up on B grades???? LOL

photo blues are 1 of the most under rated 9's but sadly since they are not "limited" they dont get credit.

They should've just released them with with the Black bottom from the very start. They would've moved IMO.

Just got my shipping confirmation, should be here Monday

I don't know why this color defect would be "B - GRADE." They look fine to me. I grabbed a pair and am patiently waiting for the shipment. Orange shoe box just gives it a more vintage look for this release.

I got lucky with these.

Got my two personal pairs and three pairs for my boys overseas. All pairs shipped. I never got anything from NDC and got all these pairs from my iPhone with ease..

they must be shipping from outlets I thought nike was in Oregon or something. mine is on it's way from memphis

Yeah i'll just hope these really are limited, and that they go down in Jordan history
smile.gif
lol hoping that more people will magically develop a thirst for them? doubt that will happen, it might to a few knuckleheads out there that buy into the "hype" of the release and are superrrrr mad they missed out but I doubt these will have much of a following or resale value down the road.

I honestly don't think Nike really give a crap about order more than 1 pair per customer like they stated.  Unless you order from 2 method of transactions.  I wonder why they even mentioned on their twitter post for limitation.
I think they just want to have as many different buyers each release as possible. the more people that are able to cop each release, the better chance to build an even stronger following in the future. the less resellers snatching too many pairs, the better

they must be shipping from outlets I thought nike was in Oregon or something. mine is on it's way from memphis

All NDC orders ship from Memphis, thats where their wearhouse is located and every single pair comes from.

Nike hq is in Oregon but that doesn't mean they ship from Oregon.

They have 2 sets of warehouses that I remember. My stuff always comes from Memphis. These were no different.

If I recall correctly, that's where their distribution center is located.  Pretty much every NDC order I've placed has come from Memphis.

Back
Top Bottom