Air Jordan 9 "Black Bottom" Nike Exclusive May 9, 2013 - $130

Thanks for everyone that let go of a size 8
Got my pair just now didn't give.

I hate NT sometimes
mean.gif
Lately if feels like a daycare more than ever

placed my orders about a few minutes apart... I actually do like these shoes. hope to use the extra pair for trade.

.....and it felt like practice for the 25th haha!

got em off the cell phone lol, will c in person b4 passing judgement

How bout folks stop getting adding these in their carts if theyre not gonna buy em...you making it harder for folks that really do want em; if you want excitement & fun..go bungee jumping btw 9.5 easy cop for me
Its not making it harder, by releasing our pairs, the next person in line gets them. I released a 9.5 after i added them to cart, that could be your pair right now.
If don't add em in the 1st place; the next person in line wouldve already gotten em...so yea you are making it harder....

I see a majority of people being able to cop this with ease and a lot of people that just wanted to add to cart and release. 

With 10k pairs releasing online its almost hard to fail...
yeah first time ive been successful on a "limited" release. It seems like there might be a few returns at the outlets for these since so many ppl are successful, if keep my eyes peeled if u want to get them for cheaper

Easy if you were spamming the refresh button on twitter. 

For the first time I must say that i'm very pleased with a NDC twitter release.

so are 9's good to play ball in? curious to see what the aftermarket value will be on these.(on FCNY)

Back
Top Bottom