Air Jordan 9 The Spirit August 22nd, 2015

NDC had them sold out or limited sizes

Ndc always sells out though. When you sell out of command forces on day one you know ndc holds no weight as far as selling out is concerned

They either have fske sell outs, are always low in stock, or swoosh employees gobble them up

My pear finally made it over and I'll tell ya; these are pretty darn clean. Might even go a step further and admit that I'm definitely doubling up if they're still sitting say a month from now.
The "puke-green" hints are only visible from up-close, otherwise they appear black/darker.
I think the color scheme really balances out niceIy, so I wouldn't be too quick to pass judgement until I'd seen it in person.
Folks gon be scouring for this when stock runs dry.

Last edited:
My pear finally made it over and I'll tell ya; these are pretty darn clean. Might even go a step further and admit that I'm definitely doubling up if they're still sitting say a month from now.
The "puke-green" hints are only visible from up-close, otherwise they appear black/darker.
I think the color scheme really balances out niceIy, so I wouldn't be too quick to pass judgement until I'd seen it in person.
Folks gon be scouring for this when stock runs dry.

Won't nobody be scouring for these even if they were on discount. Too many better looking shoes out there

While I dont think people will be looking for them either, I also thought the same about the Olives and for whatever reason people decided they liked those after some time.

I'm still here buddy. I copped mine & got a 2nd pair from DTLR for below retail. Anyway, why are you still here?  Trolling I see

I thought your post about them selling out online was trolling at its finest. Or were you being sarcastic about them selling out?

Last edited:
While I dont think people will be looking for them either, I also thought the same about the Olives and for whatever reason people decided they liked those after some time.

Og colorway so i guess thats what got them sold. First time they retroed they rotted at outlets. Second time retroed they became loved. Go figure.

I dont hate the olives. They always reminded me of old school hikers

[quote name="NobleKane" url="/t/623324/air-jordan-9-the-spirit-august-22nd-2015/270#post_24041998]

I dont hate the olives. They always reminded me of old school hikers[/quote]

THIS :pimp:

I thought your post about them selling out online was trolling at its finest. Or were you being sarcastic about them selling out?
I liked the shoe from the first time I saw it bc I remember being at the United Center on a field trip as a kid, so it brought back memories to me. To answer your question, I was looking at the various EU sites that were posted and ALL sold out within limited time. That's where I was getting my info from.

Man I'm too old to troll in these threads. If I don't have anything positive or informative to say, I keep my mouth shut & lurk. I did THINK they would sell better than they have, but who really has $200+ to fork down every week?

Well thank you for your opinion Mr @faceMizzy. Why comment in a thread if you didn't cop nor interested--I get this is a forum & things are discussed but why bother??  

these are clean not lying i might end up purchasing a pair. any till online or anything?

Back
Top Bottom